BigmanMarshmalows GM application

BigmanMarshmalow

In-game name: Marsh 

Steam ID: 76561199062522794

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: PFC

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, I have apprentice and bounty hunter.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Yes, I yes I have.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Yes, I have had many warnings, for RDM and disrespect many times. (look at statement on very bottom of application).

How much time do you have on the server?: Exactly 1 week.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know the Star Wars imperial and overall lore very well

Why do you WANT to become a Game master?: Because I really love planning and hosting events, the reason I play this server so much is because of the active events. I think I could do well in the GM field and I would love to be accepted. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I know I haven't always been the most trusted person, and I used to minge a lot. But I took time off from the serve to think of my past actions. I should be trusted because I think I could make great events and help the community out.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I am very familiar with ULX.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes, I am experienced.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: An on-ship event that I would do, is The Rebels are attacking the ship. But this time they have a spy on board telling them what is happening (The spie would most likely be a naval member). The spie would lead the rebels to disabling EC, making the troopers having to evacuate. After the troopers Evacuate, they find out that the rebels ended up restarting the system and stealing the ISD. But the rebels soon find out there is a deadly virus being held in Med bay, the rebels are turned into "Zombies" the Imperial Troopers have to go back into the ISD and fight off the undead Rebels. Winning the battle and beating the virus.

An off-ship event would be, the troopers are called to Hoth, the reason they were called there is that an admiral had crashed while coming back to the ISD. The troopers would find the Admiral's ship, but not the Admiral himself. They would find footsteps leading to a cave, the cave would have the admiral in it. But the Admiral was trapped because there were 2 Wampas attempting to eat him. The troopers would fight off the Wampas and free the admiral.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give BigmanMarshmalow zeus_thermaldet

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):  !model BigmanMarshmalow models/KingPommes/starwars/playermodels/astromech.mdl

Have you read the Game master Guidelines?: Yes, I have. I will continue

Ok, my name is BigmanMarshmalow, I haven't always been the most trusted person on the server, but I really want to become a GM. I took a week or 2 off so that I could think on my past actions. I would really like to say sorry and that I was different back then, I have changed and will continue to follow all the rules and  be a good GM. I also want to say sorry to all or anyone I have disrespected, I am terribly sorry, and I will never disrespect anyone on this server ever again.

Just now, Apple Apple said:

-Support
You were denied on the 11th, You are not eligible to apply again at this time. Wait the cooldown.

You also have 15 warns and are untrusted

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat