1. 1. Should I become Vice Sovereign?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
SHGL Lore Senior Guard Lemmet Tauk

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
Royal Guard

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a Vice commander of RG because it is in dire need of a full command team after Red sadly resigned. With roll call ending not that long ago RG activity I believe will begin to stagnate or decline in the near future I intend to ensure this doesn't happen and make RG what it used to be. I understand the ins and outs of RG. I have worked within this battalion since August last year and loved every bit of it. I believe that RG needs a stable line of communication between command and officers. Ever since I joined the officer core at Trial Senior Guard there has been a lack of communication . If RG is to prosper it needs communication desperately, I can provide that. If I am to get the position of Vice Sovereign I will attempt to keep the SOP and handbook up to date and therefore the roster. So far during my time as SHGL I have been able to keep the roster up to date, attempt to bring new ideas and form a communication line between the SHG command team. I intend to do the same with RG as a whole. Sims have been a constant issue within RG even though the amount required of an NCO or Officer is low we have still struggled to do it as a battalion. The reason for this could be many things but the main reason I believe it to be is that people are not enjoying the role of an RG NCO or Officer. Personally, I have felt discouraged after I see the command of RG tell us to be active but not do it themselves. To increase morale I will follow the rules put in the place in the handbook like every RG should do no matter their rank. Setting an example is what every command should strive for.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

6 weeks  https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1007739528

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? 

The main purpose of a commander in a branch is to keep the lower ranks in check keep the documents up to date update roster with crucial information keep the lower ranks informed with information that affects them set an example follow the MOTD and complete what's expected and go further beyond that. I believe I will be able to do all of this and more during my time as a Vice commander. Being a Vice Commander means having  responsibility that any other rank before would not have it requires time and experience in a leadership position to be done well. Luckily I was given the experience of being the SHGL at the worst possible time. I was the only Shadow Guard but with hard work and help from others Shadow Guard has become a healthy sub battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should trust me to be commander because I have been in RG a long time compared to others and have never once not attended a meeting and always completed what’s expected of me. I believe that the people in RG trust me otherwise I wouldn't be where I am today. I have never gotten striked or warned in RG and it will stay that way for as long as I can. I have leadership experience within RG I'm in charge of the only sub battalion known as the Shadow Guard. I've been able to keep it a float and have a stable line of communication.

7. How often can you be Online? :
4-5 hours or more in the weekdays and at least 8 hours on the weekends

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 

I have 0 warnings and I intend to keep it that way for as long as possible.

(Edited in order to correct the mistakes I had made I apologise for any inconvenience)

Edited by Zabuza

Current: Shock LTCOL
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

-Support
You are a great person and I would absolutely + support this, But the application is really bad and overall very disappointing. I would recommend looking in either accepted or denied applications for a example of a proper looking format with the questions answered how they should and not in bullet points. 

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

55 minutes ago, SAINTY. said:

+Support
- Very Active
- Been in RG a very long time
- Competent 
- Best man for the job!

Best of luck mate.

I see you have fixed the App! Looks much better now you have my full support. Good Luck!

• Like 1

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

+SUPPORT
+Active
+a Great SHGL and makes great choices
+Very Loyal to RG

Good Luck!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

+Support

Zabuza has what it takes to be a Vice Sov by all accounts, is active, and can handle himself.

3 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

+Support
- Very Active
- Competent 
- Best man for the job!

Best of luck mate.

Good luck bro.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

13 hours ago, Apple Apple said:

-Support
You are a great person and I would absolutely + support this, But the application is really bad and overall very disappointing. I would recommend looking in either accepted or denied applications for a example of a proper looking format with the questions answered how they should and not in bullet points. 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

9 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

+Support
- Very Active
- Competent 
- Best man for the job!

Best of luck mate.

Current: R RG Senior Guard R DT MAJ TO3, Seeker SH46

Former: Nova COL, MML RG Elder Guard Kir Kanos , SHGDT COL TO3, Seeker SC01

2 hours ago, StrikerHD said:

Huge +Support

-Very dedicated to royal guard

-Chill person to talk to

-Leads pretty well

-Competent

-Pretty much the best for this position

{Too many positive stuff to say about him}

I have full confidence that you'll make a great Vice Sovereign

That Guy Joslin

star wars hate GIF

23 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

+Support
- Very Active
- Competent 
- Best man for the job!

Best of luck mate.

Ive seen you on alot. hopefully you get this one!
Godspeed!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

+Huge Support

-Very active person

-Does many SIMs 

-Was doing great while i was in RG

-Helped me alot and i believe he is ready for this position as he was the one i would go to if i need something

Good luck Zabuza

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn and the only High Sovereign ever

457598046_gifgit(2).gif.5e63b70d588d20f44f10999c710e83e0.gif

18 hours ago, StrikerHD said:

Huge +Support

-Very dedicated to royal guard

-Chill person to talk to

-Leads pretty well

-Competent

-Pretty much the best for this position

{Too many positive stuff to say about him}

Former: Imperial Lord Darth Vader | DT Senior Commander WH0

On 2/19/2022 at 7:15 PM, Reddington said:

+Huge Support

-Very active person

-Does many SIMs 

-Was doing great while i was in RG

-Helped me alot and i believe he is ready for this position as he was the one i would go to if i need something

Good luck Zabuza

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator

On 2/18/2022 at 8:18 AM, SAINTY. said:

+Support
- Very Active
- Competent 
- Best man for the job!

Best of luck mate.

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

On 2/18/2022 at 8:18 AM, SAINTY. said:

+Support
- Very Active
- Competent 
- Best man for the job!

Best of luck mate.

Current: IC HCO SSS MSG 8509 Rusty
Retired: Ω 1LT 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB Junior Operative - Last Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#BringIFback #InfernoRangers

• Adam. locked this topic