NCO Application- LCPL Kruegar

Shaq

NCO Application Poll  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Would you recommend Kruegar as an NCO?

• Yes I recommend.
    • No I do not recommend.

What is your in game name? Kruegar

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:558024106

What is your current rank? LCPL

How much time do you currently have on the server? 883:54  (SinfulResolve - BattleMetrics) 

How long have you been in Nova? 2022.02.05

How will you assist Nova with this rank? Train and recruit lower enlisted as to ease weight off of officers and command. Ensure newcomers follow SOP at all times and involve them in lots of passiveRP in order to keep them entertained until officer+ are able to do sims/trainings/missions.

Why do you want to become an NCO? I've had plenty of time as NCO/Officer in other battalions, being able to understand the SOP makes my job easier as I have tons of prior experience as well as understanding the seriousness/confidentiality of NOVA.

-Normally when I am on not alot of NOVA are on, so, becoming an NCO will atleast let me conduct passiveRP and recruit new people.

Do you have any experience leading / being an NCO?  Yes, RL and through 2 other battalions (Purge, 501st)

What is the purpose/duty of an NCO? Duty of an NCO is to keep lower enlisted in check, conduct trainings, and to recruit new people into the ranks. As an officers job is to conduct trainings and SIMs an NCOs job is to help newer members as well as ensure they understand SOP and server rules to make officer+ lives easier.

I Former Purge HVYAL LTCOL Shaq I I Former 501st LTCOL Shaq I

I Abyss Trooper I ~F.A.D~  

spacer.png

+ support 

- As NCO application go not awful 

- pretty application 

- the fact he waited till LCPL to make this application makes me believe he has patience 

- he's got the state's down in knowing what it means to be a NCO 

Over all good work 

And Good luck 👍

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

1 hour ago, Darth Zefer said:

+ support 

- As NCO application go not awful 

- pretty application 

- the fact he waited till LCPL to make this application makes me believe he has patience 

- he's got the state's down in knowing what it means to be a NCO 

Over all good work 

And Good luck 👍

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

Please put more effort into your application or this will be denied, you've got 2 days!

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

Denied

Unfortunately Nova Command doesn't believe you are fit to skip the ranks as of now.

Please wait 1 week before applying for the position again.

Nova Love<3

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF