Reddington's Resignation

Reddington

bop
This post was recognized by bop!

"Amazing person - going to miss him"

Reddington was awarded the badge 'Superstar' and 15 points.

High Sovereign Ved Kennede's Resignation

So many of you already knew this was coming and for thoose of you who didnt know, well im resgning from the position of High Sovereign Protector. The reason behind my resignation is that i am soon going to the millitary and will now need to devote my time fully to working out and preparing for the millitary. I have met many people over the 9 months on this server and i have made many friends. Im gonna miss getting to talk and have fun wiht you guys and if there ever is something then feel free to message me about it. So moving on i have some special mentions, sorry if you were not mentioned, there is just too many of you guys so mentioning everyone would take way too long. 

Bon: I remember the days where you were a slow shock commander and look at you now, honestly you have been doing great on the server and i wish you the best of luck.

Bop: Im impressed on how far you got from being DT commander to then becoming a general and now a Head Admin and i want to make it clear that You copied my name!!

Kev: You have always been a very genuine person, youve done great as Command, as a Shadow Guard and as a Grand Inquisitor and ive had fun while guarding you

Name: You were the one to first train me into the royal guard and we have had our fair share of fun, ill miss you as well.

Jaeger: You are one of the persons ive known for the longest on the server, i remember the days of you as a ninth sister and oyu manged to become the first ever High IQ and you manged to get Grand IQ as well. You stepped in and helped saving RG when it was at its worst and you have been a pretty good friend. 

Vertigo: You have been doing amazing as both a Purge Commander and as a Field Commander, and if someones evere out for trouble then the reigning heavyweight campion will come get em

Lydus: Dude you were a great officer in RG and it was sad that you left us. Best of luck

Cheez: Man cheez ill miss you showing me your creations, i was always impressed at what you manged to build, ill miss you as you were a great friend

Nebel: VK out-

Sainty: You were the last and my favourite Havoc Commander, we have had our fun and i wish you the best of luck

Fennec: We have had a lot of fun together and i will miss sitting in teamspeak with you entering and beginning a convo.

Joslin: You are my goto person when it comes to dueling, ive known you for a while now and you are a great guy. Its sad that you returned just before me leaving, but i do believe that you will do great in RG like you did in the past. 

SkylefIt was sad to see you leave once and it was more sad to see you leave again, but you have still been one of the people that ive been in contact with the most and i remember back when i first trained you. And as always "Jag såg en nyckelpiga som bajsa, sen gick jag hem och åt Kalles kaviar"

Leviathan: You have been a pretty good friend, i remember you going up the ranks and becoming command, it was sad when you left and just like with Skylef it was even more sad when you left again

Given: Even thought you resigned i stillw anted to mention you as you were a great friend before leaving

Spoon: One day ill come back and parry the shit out of you

Fred: Make sure not to fall for one of the "Traps" Fred

Regent: I dont undrstand half of the things you say but i hope you can manage to do well as RG command

Julien: You better not let RG die, good luck in the future

Zabuza: You have become a good friend and someone i go to whenever i have a dilemma or if i want to rant about something, i believe you will do great in RG as you already have been doing great with SHG

Skarr: I know your focus has been towards DT but you were still doing great in RG

Kat: You have been doing amazing within the period of you being an RG, i believe you will get far

GrubYou are addicted to force choke, but ive had fun with you

LukenukeI havent got to know you as well as the other but i think you will do great as an officer in RG

Its been a great run, hopefully ill return once in the future and i wish you all the best of luck in life.

Edited by Reddington
  • Gaminglight Love 4

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn and the only High Sovereign ever

457598046_gifgit(2).gif.5e63b70d588d20f44f10999c710e83e0.gif

You Red, Joslin and Name where some best command and will be in Royal Guard Command, RIP Royal Guard time let it die again @ZabuzaYou better apply for Vice Sov stop that happening.

Red you were one my close friends in RG from that command team and that keep it like that, If you ever want play some games hit me up!

saluting tv show GIF by Star Wars

Edited by Jaeger.
  • Thanks 1

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

It was great getting to know you and working alongside you. You are one of the best and most professional, yet fun command members I've met on this server. You'll always be the First High Sovereign, the King of Norway, and most importantly of all, the Heavyweight Champion of the Galaxy. Best of luck with the military, hope to see you around sometime. 

Tonight Show Hello GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Edited by Vertigo334
  • Thanks 1

The Grand Inquisitor Vertigo 

First Field Commander 

Former Purge Senior Commander 

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

Wouldn’t have hung out with RG if it weren’t for you and Name

Fuck that Steel guy. 

• Thanks 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

7 hours ago, Reddington said:

Bop: Im impressed on how far you got from being DT commander to then becoming a general and now a Head Admin and i want to make it clear that You copied my name!!

DT Vice Commander actually, I would have never let him get Commander, he isn't good enough ! In all seriousness you will truly be missed ! I wish you the best of luck in the military, and stay safe !

• Dislike 1

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

15 hours ago, Reddington said:

Fennec: We have had a lot of fun together and i will miss sitting in teamspeak with you entering and beginning a convo.

Its sad to see the day finally come, It was always fun chilling in ts with you and saying the most random stuff. Good Luck in the Military

• Thanks 1

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

God Luck in the military thanks for introducing me into RG I'll do my best o7

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif