69th Medical Corps NCO Application (Clydedude)

clydedude

Am I fit for NCO?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for NCO?

• yes
    • no

1: What's you're in-game name and rank?: "69th PFC Clydedude 3571"

2: What's your timezone?: Eastern Standard Time.

3: What's your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:634955382

4: How often will you be able to be active and at what times?: every day and night except for Wednesdays (I have boy scouts).

5: Why should we trust you as a Medical NCO?: I think you should trust me because I work hard and I think that I would bring a lot to the 69th Medical Corps.

6: Why should you be a Medical NCO?: Because extremely like RP scenarios and would like to do more events/special events such as hosting sims.

7: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: Because I can be on a lot more than some other people and would like to do more for Medical.

8: Do you have any warns? (And what for?): I currently have no warns.

- support 

- Application is tiny 

- okie so you would bring alot to medical.like what? You couldn't be bothered to tell us. 

- not only dose this look rushed but no effort was put into it. 

- couldn't even get what being a NCO is about right. There main focus is Doing Tryouts and leading the Enlisted. Sims are a thing but is mostly done by Officers. 

- he blatinly lies by saying he wants to do more for Medical but he couldn't even spend more time on this application to give the impression that he do more then the average Medical. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

APLLICATION DENIED

YOU MAY REAPPLY IN 2 WEEKS

MEDICAL COMMAND DOES NOT FIND YOUR APPLICATION TO BE SUITED TO OUR NEEDS. YOU MAY SPEAK WITH A MEDICAL COMMAND MEMBER (VCMDR+) ABOUT THE REASONING BEHIND OUR DECISION.

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

• Zug locked this topic