Staff Application - Bartholomew III - Accepted

Bartholomew

What is your in-game name?: Bartholomew III

What is your steam name?: Bartholomew III

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:96150107

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, was a previouse icefuse staff member

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) March 12th, 2020.

What date did you make your forums account? August 15th, 2020.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 https://gyazo.com/f74a68b135194b67c7b07c3f7dc0ebb2

Have you donated? Yes, 40 credits + gifted silver.

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at. Yes
Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I want to improve the community. I want to make the server experience more enjoyable for the old and new players. I would help decrease the number of rule-breakers on Gaminglight RP. I also know the rules very well and enforce them. I want to be able to help whether it's an emergency or not. I want to be an asset to this server and to its staff members. I want to become staff member because I feel like I have the potential to become a very well managed moderator/staff member. With all the new players and what not, there are lots of minges, prop blockers, racists, homophobes, and rule-breakers. Personally I've dealt with quite a few of these. Recently I have seen that at night its a very big problem because not many staff members are on and I see that as a problem because many minges tend to play until late hours of the day. I recently dealt with a ring of prop blockers who were collectively banding together and blocking roads and spawn which caused many rp situations to quickly dissolve due to the fact we were unable to play. I also dealt with a ring of people stealing government vehicles together and copbaiting and a group of gang members who non of which read the motd until asked to by staff. But I believe I can help alleviate many situations from happening. for example with the prop blockers I would ask them to please stop with a verbal warning for spawning in props where others are unable to move, if they don't respond or quit spawning in props I would freeze them to prevent any further mishap and issue a warning. And if the issue doesn't resolve I would ask for a higher permission staff member to please remove their props and jail them. For the people stealing government vehicles I would bring them to a sit and ask that they please read the motd before continuing their rp scenario's. For the gang members not reading their job description/rules I would ask that before they continue, to read the job description and motd for the criminal/job role that they would like to play in the future. I also really love this community and want to be more apart of it. Im willing to dedicate more time to staffing than rp. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would ask them to politely stop, if the problem continues I would have them gagged, so that they will be unable to speak momentarily, I would explain to them that It is not ok to do that and if they calm down I would have yhem ungagged and have them explain the mass rdming issue, and if I must I would warn them. If they do not stop cursing and proceed to curse in ooc chat while they are gagged, I would ask that they please relax and calm down and that we can deal with this situation in a calm and collected manor, if they do not stop after all of these verbal warning, I would issue them a warning for Mass rdm times the amount killed and player disrespect if it was directed towards someone else but to me I would warn for staff disrespect and mass rdm times there amount of people killed. I would also ask that they please read the MOTD if they are uncertain if they are breaking rules/guidelines.

Edited by Dennis Reaves

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

-Support

Has a bit of a short temper,, and every time I see you I feel like you are arguing or player dissing.

Not active on forums

a little mingy

However I will not speak for all of you, you are a good guy and I have seen you familiar with the rules, if you can change your maturity, I would gladly delete this and +support

Edited by Damien
didn't mean to enter

Alright im boutta head out

29 minutes ago, Damien said:

-Support

Has a bit of a short temper,, and every time I see you I feel like you are arguing or player dissing.

Not active on forums

a little mingy

However I will not speak for all of you, you are a good guy and I have seen you familiar with the rules, if you can change your maturity, I would gladly delete this and +support

Thank you for the advice!

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

-support

Though I think you are a really good person I do have to agree with Damien to some extent and at times you have a hard time following rules or listening to command. 

And I believe being able to control your outward emotions is very important as a staff member due to people we often deal with. 

Goodluck! 

8 hours ago, Trumpo said:

+support

Active

friendly

Personally have not had any issues with you 😊

I think he deserves a chance!! 

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

-Support 
So the only things you'll need to work on for me to +support is your maturity  in game and your ability to work as a team along with try to be a bit more active in the forums. 

• Gaminglight Love 2

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

11 hours ago, Damien said:

-Support

Not active on forums

a little mingy

5 hours ago, [GL] Locus said:

-Support 
So the only things you'll need to work on for me to +support is your maturity  in game and your ability to work as a team along with try to be a bit more active in the forums. 

Current Police RP Positions   

• C.E.R.T Co-Commander | 1K33
  • Umbrella Corp | LVL 1

Prior Police RP Positions
  • Retired | Reserve Police Assistant Chief | 1K-9
  • Former | Trooper Major | 1H03
  • Former | C.E.R.T Team Leader x2 | 1TL03
  • Former | Reserve SPMU Head Patrolman | 1HP01
  • Former | Reserve DOC Warden | 1CW33
  • Former | Reserve RRU Director | 8701
  • Former | Reserve EMS Deputy Chief | 8603
  • Former | SCU Co-CMDR | 1K33
  • Former | Secret Service SAIC | XR03
  • Former | UMC Paramilitary | LVL 4  

• Signed, Ajax Reyes.

17 hours ago, GL Echo said:

-support

Though I think you are a really good person I do have to agree with Damien to some extent and at times you have a hard time following rules or listening to command. 

And I believe being able to control your outward emotions is very important as a staff member due to people we often deal with. 

Goodluck! 

-Support
-Everything said above is true.
-Replied to your own staff application (I know it was just saying thank you but it says not to reply to anything)

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

22 hours ago, Damien said:

-Support

Not active on forums

a little mingy

21 hours ago, GL Echo said:

-support

Goodluck! 

13 hours ago, [GL] Locus said:

-Support 

Also replied to his own application

"Jimmy Can I minge With a Button?"

2 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Pretty Active

Respectful and mature

Pretty good application!

My experience with him has been pretty good! No bad occurs with this guy! I feel like hes ready for trial moderator.

+support had no issue with him

On 2/16/2022 at 5:53 PM, Vader said:

On 2/16/2022 at 4:54 PM, Andre Lawrence said:

+Support
• Active
• Mature
• Good Application

Good luck!!

Nu7 SGT/JFE/TR/FTO | Experienced Medic/CCU/FTO/FM
[CC] Owns: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero'
[CC] On: A Normal D-Class
"I Got You In My Sights" - Soldier 76

On 2/16/2022 at 10:54 PM, Andre Lawrence said:

+Support
• Active
• Mature
• Good Application

Good luck!!

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

-Support

Not active on forums

a little mingy

i dont care GIF 

On 2/17/2022 at 12:24 AM, GL Echo said:

-support

Goodluck! 

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC