Para Relic's 48-Hour Notice

Hello EMS, I have had some amazing time spent with everyone and got to know a lot of you but it's sad to say that I'm putting in my 48-hour notice. My activity hasn't been that great and I'm truly sorry about that but I have been going through a lot lately and it's time for me to put in my 48-hour Notice. Best Regards to all of EMS and to all the people inside.

One person I want to congratulate is our former EMS CPT Cecil, he is the person who got me interested in EMS and was one of the main reasons I joined EMS, I hope he's doing well Nowadays, and best of luck to everyone else in EMS.

You will be missed. Thank you for the hard work and dedication you have put forth into EMS. 

Gaminglight Moderation & Server Player

Trial Moderator | PD MSGT Joseph 1A75 | FBI SNR SA Joseph KGB23 | PPD PA Joseph XP1.
                                      FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA FORUMS, OR ON DISCORD. I AM VERY REACHABLE, AND CAN RESPOND IN 1-24 HOURS. [GL] Joseph#3021 OR CLICK PROFILE TO LEFT TOP OF POST.

• HuntR locked this topic