diamondrelic05's 48-hour Notice

diamondrelic05

Hello FBI, I have had some great memories with everyone while I was with you all but I'm officially putting in my 48-hour notice. I have truly enjoyed my time with everyone but my activity has fallen, and I don't have any time to play nowadays, sorry for leaving but it come to this point. Best regards to the succession of the FBI.

One person I truly want to congratulate AD Kale, he is the original reason I started to play FBI and had so many enjoyable moments with everyone.

One last thing before I go is, this upcoming summer I might come back to PoliceRP after I get over what I'm going through.

I wish you the best of luck with everything in your future. You will be missed and I hope to see you back on PoliceRP this summer or sooner. 😪 o7

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

Completed
Thank you for your service 
If you have any question about reinstatement contact myself in the future about rejoining 

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.