This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For:  CPT

In-Game Name:  Abrams

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:627737781

Current Rank: LT

How long have you been in your current rank?:  8 Weeks

What timezone are you in?: Eastern

How many Warns do you have?: 5

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):  I believe I should get captain because I am fairly active on the server and have had the chance to be in many situations where experience is required and insight can be provided. I enjoy helping people out training Cadets and helping out OFCs when I can and encouraging and any rank inside the Police Department. I have had the opportunity to deal with many situations and with the the support of other members we have been able to come to quick and fair decisions and or punishments.  I am also able to host meetings at different times in order to give everyone a chance to attend meetings and get insight and possible promotions. I believe with my experience and insight I would be a good fit for Captain.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

48 minutes ago, [GL] Locus said:

-Support 

Argumentify

Not super active. 

Not mature. 

I think you need to stay at LT for a bit longer and work on maturity. I also would recommend being on PD a bit more as I have barely seen you on in weeks.

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

10 hours ago, Trumpo said:

+Support

-Active

-Friendly

-Helpful

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major