This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant 

In-Game Name: Ponik

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:165374345

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 Year

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: https://imgur.com/a/8zAV4BC

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): There are many things that I’ve done in my time in PD that has granted me the knowledge I’ve accrued. For one, over my time in PD I’ve managed to learn how to properly use the 10 codes, train cadets, become a better person, and develop proper radio etiquette. I’ve been grateful for the lessons that Rockford PD has taught me. There are many areas where I believe I’ve shown my readiness for Command. For one, my activity may have started off bad during my time as MSGT but after gaining SM I’ve done my absolute best to become significantly more active.  One of the ways I've done this is by making it a personal goal to train as many cadets as I can, along with taking them on ride-Along's with me after to ensure that they get the best training possible. Next, I’ve done my best to make sure I take OFC’s as well as making sure they have ride-Along's, to me this shows how I can manage and take responsibility. I’ve even found myself dealing with issues when there is no low command on. And lastly, I’ve done my best to become a mentor, to those who I ride with and with whom I am riding with, for a leader should always be learning. I’ve done my best to be a mature, responsible, and active role model to my peers as I will continue to do so, with the honor of being given the opportunity to shine in LC. Lastly, I want to point out that I’ve decided to apply as soon as possible to be able to successfully assist in keeping our program to the highest level I can possibly keep it myself. If given the opportunity to work with Command, I can promise my activity, responsibility, role-model like attitude, and my ability to work as a team with others. Thank you for taking the time to read my application. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

-Support

- Just recently came back
                  - I have not seen you on the PD I mainly seen you on TAC.
                  - Overall I would say wait a little bit longer and become more active on the PD job.
                (I have not seen you on much and I do think it might be TMZ difference if you have been active I just have not seen you.)

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

On 2/16/2022 at 9:05 AM, Kevinn said:

-Support

- Overall I would say wait a little bit longer and become more active on the PD job.
                (I have not seen you on much and I do think it might be TMZ difference if you have been active I just have not seen you.)

Current Police RP Positions   

• C.E.R.T Co-Commander | 1K33
  • Umbrella Corp | LVL 1

Prior Police RP Positions
  • Retired | Reserve Police Assistant Chief | 1K-9
  • Former | Trooper Major | 1H03
  • Former | C.E.R.T Team Leader x2 | 1TL03
  • Former | Reserve SPMU Head Patrolman | 1HP01
  • Former | Reserve DOC Warden | 1CW33
  • Former | Reserve RRU Director | 8701
  • Former | Reserve EMS Deputy Chief | 8603
  • Former | SCU Co-CMDR | 1K33
  • Former | Secret Service SAIC | XR03
  • Former | UMC Paramilitary | LVL 4  

• Signed, Ajax Reyes.

On 2/16/2022 at 6:05 AM, Kevinn said:

-Support

On 2/16/2022 at 3:05 PM, Kevinn said:

-Support

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

-Support

Haven't seen you on enough on PD

"Jimmy Can I minge With a Button?"

On 2/16/2022 at 6:05 AM, Kevinn said:

-Support

-Support

Retired_Signature.png?ex=662460ac&is=662