Staff Report on Diz- Accepted

1stSavagerY

Your IGN:  1stSavagerY
Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:106502723
Admins IGN:  Diz
Admins SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:455967411
Admins steam name (if known):  NA
What did the admin do:  Scaled down a CI CC to 0.1 and let said CC engage in combat.  Due to the small size of the model, the hitbox broke and the person was able to kill over 10 people in a row without taking any damage.  Admin then left server without fixing the scale and leaving the CI CC to enter combat freely.
Evidence:  https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/b9iZF6PKfRMcz/d1337tG1ouqp?invite=cr-MSxoczgsMjg3ODQ5Nywimage.thumb.png.d5dfe2025f64785557c2eea141ddcc0e.png

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

The evidence only shows him leaving?

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

23 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

The evidence only shows him leaving?

video under "evidence" shows logs of him scaling the CI CC down to 0.1

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

1 minute ago, 1stSavagerY said:

video under "evidence" shows logs of him scaling the CI CC down to 0.1

Oooooh ok.

Yea +Support

@Diz

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

36 minutes ago, 1stSavagerY said:

Your IGN:  1stSavagerY
Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:106502723
Admins IGN:  Diz
Admins SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:455967411
Admins steam name (if known):  NA
What did the admin do:  Scaled down a CI CC to 0.1 and let said CC engage in combat.  Due to the small size of the model, the hitbox broke and the person was able to kill over 10 people in a row without taking any damage.  Admin then left server without fixing the scale and leaving the CI CC to enter combat freely.
Evidence:  https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/b9iZF6PKfRMcz/d1337tG1ouqp?invite=cr-MSxoczgsMjg3ODQ5Nywimage.thumb.png.d5dfe2025f64785557c2eea141ddcc0e.png

- Support
While Diz made the mistake to scale redacted
There was no harm after this happend from the moment that the player was killed and his size was resetted (No one was killed or harmed besides the ones he was playing with with their consent)

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

Hello, first off my steam name is [GL] Diz, now, let me explain what actually happened.

So I took an ET sit of a guy called REDACTED saying he needed to be scaled down for something E11 related, so I did, first I scaled him down to 0.1 as a joke, although I then scaled him to 0.5 which is what he actually wanted to be scaled to, but right after I rescaled him he said “Wait wait could you scale me back to 0.1?”, so I did. I never told him he could participate in combat or anything.

Also, certain person (not gonna say who for obvious reasons) told me that I technically did tell him to go kill some people for saying “Enjoy” yet, I still don’t understand how that makes any sense. I would ping REDACTED but since there’s two people called that, I don’t wanna end up pinging someone from Imperial or something. 
Also I believe this would be an ET report (I guess?) since staff is, as far as I know, anything that has to do with moderation.

30 minutes ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

The cc could of been fixed in him leaving or switching jobs

I am not 100% sure what you mean by this, but yeah, he could’ve just changed jobs or made another ET sit so he could be scaled properly.

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

-Support

Still a event team trainee so still learning, Diz is a trusted member in this community as he is a senior moderator and good reputation.

He wouldn’t do this on purpose or to abuse powers, he spammed me on how excited he was when he got it and told me so many event ideas. He wouldn’t waste this opportunity. 

34 minutes ago, oofWill said:

-Support

Still a event team trainee so still learning, Diz is a trusted member in this community as he is a senior moderator and good reputation.

He wouldn’t do this on purpose or to abuse powers, he spammed me on how excited he was when he got it and told me so many event ideas. He wouldn’t waste this opportunity. 

Edited by oofWill
  • Laughing 1

oofwill2.png

17 minutes ago, oofWill said:

And to be fair he was trained by flixy the day he gave everyone a proton canon…..

Way to negate your whole argument 😂

Anyway,

I think it's ultimately up to the player that was scaled that caused this whole issue.

I was once given the bright model as dclass (the old monkey one) by an ET as apart of a research test. Then they took my ass back to d-block. I could have abused the model but i actually followed the rules as a dclass for a good 10 mins before i just walked in  and a warden gunned me down after seeing my job name. But i didn't pull a gun out behind enemy lines or anything like that. I just let myself get killed so no one would complain. (Also i was stripped so failrp)

So  back to the topic, i don't think Diz did this on purpose. Just looks bad on him. (Then again, this is my opinion)

-Support

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

12 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Way to negate your whole argument 😂

Anyway,

I think it's ultimately up to the player that was scaled that caused this whole issue.

I was once given the bright model as dclass (the old monkey one) by an ET as apart of a research test. Then they took my ass back to d-block. I could have abused the model but i actually followed the rules as a dclass for a good 10 mins before i just walked in  and a warden gunned me down after seeing my job name. But i didn't pull a gun out behind enemy lines or anything like that. I just let myself get killed so no one would complain. (Also i was stripped so failrp)

So  back to the topic, i don't think Diz did this on purpose. Just looks bad on him. (Then again, this is my opinion)

-Support

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

You are always responsible for what happens in your events this is what the event team SOP says and scaling someone as low as .1 is completely irrational.

I will switch to +/- a retraining is due at minimum 

• Like 1

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

User will be removed from ET due to him failing his Trial ET Period. 

• Sad 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥