The Ultimate Weapon Change Suggestion [Completed]

PandaInShitpostLand

What are you suggesting? - A massive change to the current weapons that mainly involve increasing damage of the weapons. while i could type every one out here I've made this in advance and received opinions on specific weapons
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16a31bPVOyJBfPipq25w_QEHq6x_CwHKQdyo5DkulHKo/edit#gid=0
Each gun uses its "true" damage, and each suggestion to damage is a suggestion to change its "true" damage. 
I've been shot for 11 hours by every weapon.
There is no headshot/limb multiplier specified for the weapons. Each weapon has a 2x Headshot multiplier and 0.25x limb multiplier. 

How would this change better the server? - 
Lets be honest with ourselves here. Nobody likes current TTK. some weapons are completely broken, and there are so many completely worthless guns that's its not even funny.
My hope is that this suggestion will make most guns viable, keep (most) guns in their current place (D-Class, Gensec, MTF/CI, Exc.), and allow people to not completely rely on the Acog, Vikhr, and Remington.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - 
With a massive change branches will need to go through weapons and change some for their classes. however with changes not being too harsh (most changes), the current guns on jobs should remain the same and viable.
Non Combatants might die faster, however.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -
leave an opinion so the sheet can be edited or a reason behind the change can be given.

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

+ Support! Please stop me from shooting someone 14 times and doing less then 100 damage!
I feel like, as of now, everyone takes way too long to kill, I don't think it should ever take 5 consecutive shots to the head to kill someone even if you're using a pistol and yet it seems to, with pretty much any combatant even while using AR's and SMG's.
Obviously this would be a massive overhaul and might be annoying short term combat wise while all classes adjust to new damage and weapons but I think in the long run it'll make combat feel a lot more alive and dangerous to be a part of, and once branch updates role out to adjust to this change I truly believe it will make the server a much more enjoyable place for those in combat branches.

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

15 minutes ago, Meridian said:

+ Support! Please stop me from shooting someone 14 times and doing less then 100 damage!
I feel like, as of now, everyone takes way too long to kill, I don't think it should ever take 5 consecutive shots to the head to kill someone even if you're using a pistol and yet it seems to, with pretty much any combatant even while using AR's and SMG's.
Obviously this would be a massive overhaul and might be annoying short term combat wise while all classes adjust to new damage and weapons but I think in the long run it'll make combat feel a lot more alive and dangerous to be a part of, and once branch updates role out to adjust to this change I truly believe it will make the server a much more enjoyable place for those in combat branches.

most about anyone you ask if sick of how pvp is rn and just doesn't feel as immersive as it used to be 

• Like 1

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

22 minutes ago, Meridian said:

yea pvp right now is pretty lack luster right now in my opinion having to shoot someone with 20 bullets out of my 30 round mag is really tiresome, this change would be very welcome at least in my eyes.

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

Time to turn good ol scprp into 

SCPRP: The Metaverse 

+Support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

3 hours ago, Meridian said:

PvP is popoo right now, this would definitely improve the server and return us back to people having skill not just who has the more HP wins.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Man, I was really hoping you'll buff Berret M98B (tfa_m98b) Buff Mobility, Fire rate 20 > 35, and buff accuracy 90 > 30. Let us be honest here I'm the only one who is using this on my CC. It's good, but it's slow as HELL. If you change that, I'll be cool with it.

+ Support 

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|

13 minutes ago, LucarioKing said:

Man, I was really hoping you'll buff Berret M98B (tfa_m98b) Buff Mobility, Fire rate 20 > 35, and buff accuracy 90 > 30. Let us be honest here I'm the only one who is using this on my CC. It's good, but it's slow as HELL. If you change that, I'll be cool with it.

+ Support 

my idea is for it to be a slow sniper worthless as close range. however it does an insane amount of damage

7 hours ago, Meridian said:

BRO PLZ BRO. ON MY HANDS AND KNEES OVER HERE. 🙏

+ SUPPORT

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

1 hour ago, Cuz L0g1c said:

BRO PLZ BRO. ON MY HANDS AND KNEES OVER HERE. 🙏

+ SUPPORT

BRO I STG IM OUT HERE PRAYIN WITH YOU 🙏
+MASSIVE SUPPORT

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

its sad the fact you actually did this, but im grateful you did at the same time

🤷‍♂️

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

9 hours ago, PandaInShitpostLand said:

my idea is for it to be a slow sniper worthless as close range. however it does an insane amount of damage

Nah, the Mobility; is the same speed as the Riot shield and the fire rate I want to match with other Berret.

the same Mobility, firerate, but improving accuracy a little bit.

this is my opinion

Edited by LucarioKing

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|

On 2/15/2022 at 10:36 AM, Meridian said:

Frfr

16 hours ago, Kieran ♡ said:

its sad the fact you actually did this, but im grateful you did at the same time

🤷‍♂️

I said I would.

13 hours ago, LucarioKing said:

Nah, the Mobility; is the same speed as the Riot shield and the fire rate I want to match with other Berret.

the same Mobility, firerate, but improving accuracy a little bit.

this is my opinion

Mobility might be fine to be buffed a bit. 
Accuracy is like that to balance the power of the sniper, I don't think 30 would change much at all.
Fire rate is there to make sure you cant follow up a 195 damage shot (290 damage to the head) extremely quickly

Edited by PandaInShitpostLand

+Support

This is an easy yes. Any suggestion that is favouring a faster time to kill is a good suggestion. 

Fast TTKs are the absolute best way - in my eyes - to bring grit and consequences to combat, and, force MTF & CI to utilize combat tactics.

Minge | Stop calling me Captain Price | "Crazy New Zealander" | 'Stubborn' | Evidently Controversial 

On 2/15/2022 at 1:36 PM, Meridian said:

For the love of god please

spacer.png

+Support

This is like the fourth suggestion I've seen to lower the TTK, I think SMT should listen to the community and do it.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 2/16/2022 at 3:29 PM, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

+Support

When 12 shots do 147 but L85 does 170 in 4

Easier to hit headshots with scoped AR's

On 2/16/2022 at 6:07 PM, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support
Amazing suggestion that brings up the issues with most weapons.

(If you had permission it could be worth doing D5 guns) 

Your wish is my (attempted) command.

9 hours ago, Kevlar_ said:

+/- Support

I understand some shitty guns need buffs but some guns on the list are already very good, poor ofcs already get 1 tapped

I tried to keep balance at play with the D-Class weapons, obviously cant say the same about the revolvers but they are high recoil, hard to shoot precision guns. in order to compete with easier to follow-up semi auto pistols, they need to be hand cannons.