Suggestion - Denied

Bartholomew

What you want to see? - A news reporter/camera man Job

Why should we add it? - Now before you say that players may use this to minge I would like to add that it could be a whitelisted/donator/train to get type of job so not just anyone could get it, because most likely people would abuse this and minge if that were the case. I think it be fun to add a little drama into the mix of things.

What are the advantages of having this? - I believe if it was a donator job/train to get job it could encourage people to play on the server more by having roles such as Producer, reporter, Anchor etc.

Who is it mainly for? - People who dont want to play as a criminal or Government and have fun.

https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/605/darkrp-camera-man-mod/

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

8 minutes ago, TheDaveYouKnow said:

Some people complain about server lag for the addon you sent.

sure, but it depends on how the server is constructed small darkrp servers are bound to cause lag regardless of addons.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7