Soggys Trial Moderator Application - Denied

Soggy

What is your in-game name?:Soggy

What is your steam name?: Soggy

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:527812636

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Soggy#0600

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i was a Former Junior mod on Deep gaming CWRP 
Former Moderator Prophecy Networks HALORP Former Moderator Snowy networks Darkrp

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I played Five months ago but just recently came back

What date did you make your forums account? November 1st 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) None

Are you a staff member in another community? No all of the other ones i resigned from because i got busy

Have you read the staff handbook?   Yes to further my knowledge i will read it once a week

Timezone: CST

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think i should have this rank because of my vast knowledge with the ULX Commands and my over all demeanor on the server i see my self playing for a long time and why not assist the server you know and love but why i truly think i should have this rank is because i am able to act quickly think quickly and get to more tickets faster because all of the time i hear that (OOC) ADMINS PLEASE TAKE MY TICKET ITS BEEN 15 MINUTES i would like to improve on that so we never have to see those again. I believe that i am quite efficient when it comes to dealing with sits i can be strict but understanding and of course respectful. I hope i can help make gaming light become a even better server than it is now with me being staff i can help us get one step closer

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?|
I would grab his steamID bring him into a sit since he is mass RDMing i would ftp (Freeze TP ) and bring the people who made the report i would check blogs since he is Mass RDMing assuming I am v trial moderator i will give him 2 formal warnings for Mass RDMing and for disrespect and then have a Senior admin + Ban him for 5+ days depending on severity 

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? If there is player diss depending on severity they would get formal or verbal warns then if they still don't listen i will gag each of them and then ungag one at a time to hear the story

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?  

If the punishments are not sticking and consistently are breaking the rules i will first try to explain the punishments of the 10-20-30-40 mark warn ban and try to make them understand that bans and warns matter if he continues i will talk to another staff member about him having NITRP ban for a day or two to let them know what the ban feels like and hopefully that gets them to start RPing and start caring 

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

Instead of taking the sit immediately will spectate him to see if i cant witness this or if the reporter has proof he was doing it i would give him a formal warn for doing it if  it isnt RP breaking but if its RP breaking i would have explained the situation to a higher staff member and if they agree they will administer a ban 

Former |Delta-5 2LT | Medical SM SEC FTO SM/WDL| CI RND SCR SWB IIN/CI LCPL MJ EOI Overseer Leviathan D1

- Support

While I do think you would be a great mod seeing your app, I have no idea who you are.

Your activity on the forums is pretty much non existant.

I would wait a bit before applying. Also, don’t call a Senior Admin for a 5 day ban, any Admin can do that.

• Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

5 hours ago, Soggy said:

What is your in-game name?:Soggy

What is your steam name?: Soggy

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:527812636

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Soggy#0600

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i was a Former Junior mod on Deep gaming CWRP 
Former Moderator Prophecy Networks HALORP Former Moderator Snowy networks Darkrp

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I played Five months ago but just recently came back

What date did you make your forums account? November 1st 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) None

Are you a staff member in another community? No all of the other ones i resigned from because i got busy

Have you read the staff handbook?   Yes to further my knowledge i will read it once a week

Timezone: CST

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think i should have this rank because of my vast knowledge with the ULX Commands and my over all demeanor on the server i see my self playing for a long time and why not assist the server you know and love but why i truly think i should have this rank is because i am able to act quickly think quickly and get to more tickets faster because all of the time i hear that (OOC) ADMINS PLEASE TAKE MY TICKET ITS BEEN 15 MINUTES i would like to improve on that so we never have to see those again. I believe that i am quite efficient when it comes to dealing with sits i can be strict but understanding and of course respectful. I hope i can help make gaming light become a even better server than it is now with me being staff i can help us get one step closer

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?|
I would grab his steamID bring him into a sit since he is mass RDMing i would ftp (Freeze TP ) and bring the people who made the report i would check blogs since he is Mass RDMing assuming I am v trial moderator i will give him 2 formal warnings for Mass RDMing and for disrespect and then have a Senior admin + Ban him for 5+ days depending on severity 

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? If there is player diss depending on severity they would get formal or verbal warns then if they still don't listen i will gag each of them and then ungag one at a time to hear the story

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?  

If the punishments are not sticking and consistently are breaking the rules i will first try to explain the punishments of the 10-20-30-40 mark warn ban and try to make them understand that bans and warns matter if he continues i will talk to another staff member about him having NITRP ban for a day or two to let them know what the ban feels like and hopefully that gets them to start RPing and start caring 

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

Instead of taking the sit immediately will spectate him to see if i cant witness this or if the reporter has proof he was doing it i would give him a formal warn for doing it if  it isnt RP breaking but if its RP breaking i would have explained the situation to a higher staff member and if they agree they will administer a ban 

You could really be a good mod BUT
- I belive you should make yourself more known in the server 
- I belive you should get more forums activity
- Build a good reputation before reapplying
Conculsion: -Support

• Like 1

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

9 hours ago, Diz said:

- Support

While I do think you would be a great mod seeing your app, I have no idea who you are.

I would wait a bit before applying. Also, don’t call a Senior Admin for a 5 day ban, any Admin can do that.

• Like 1

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

10 hours ago, Diz said:

- Support

• Like 1

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Diz said:

- Support

• Like 1

Nu7 SGT/JFE/TR/FTO | Experienced Medic/CCU/FTO/FM
[CC] Owns: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero'
[CC] On: A Normal D-Class
"I Got You In My Sights" - Soldier 76

31 minutes ago, CatRoar74 said:

Please give me a reason for this i am always trying to improve

• Like 1

Former |Delta-5 2LT | Medical SM SEC FTO SM/WDL| CI RND SCR SWB IIN/CI LCPL MJ EOI Overseer Leviathan D1

On 2/15/2022 at 2:59 AM, Diz said:

- Support

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 2/15/2022 at 3:59 AM, Diz said:

- Support

On 2/15/2022 at 5:37 AM, Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE said:

You could really be a good mod BUT
- I belive you should make yourself more known in the server 
- I belive you should get more forums activity
- Build a good reputation before reapplying
Conculsion: -Support

🍪Supreme Leader Cookie🍪   🍪Ex Admin🍪 🍪Old GENSEC SM🍪

OLD ACCOUNT- Cookie__Gaming

On 2/15/2022 at 2:59 AM, Diz said:

- Support

Screenshot_13.png