The moment you know the fun has to end

OG russia

• OG russia changed the title to The moment you know the fun has to end
5 hours ago, OG russia said:

The moment I joined the server back in May or June I didn’t expect I’d come this far. I thought this would be like the other gmod servers I’ve been on in the past. Play on the server for one to three days then drop it, but something else happened. The people I thought I wouldn’t even talk to became what I thought were my closest friends. They helped me through my darkest hours and were there to share laughs. 

The joy ride of staff:

June 16th 2021 the day that I went to staff interviews mostly out of boredom I didn’t really expect me to get staff, but their I was being pulled into drippy's ran forest and one of them saying “congrats” or something along those lines 

After that moment I realized I need to start making a commitment to the game.

3 months after I became staff I was rewarded senior mod 

Another month and I became an admin. 

Something that I thought I could never reach. 

To the whole staff team/JMT/SMT I want to say thank you for the amazing journey those 5 months I’ve been staff I won’t forget it. 

June 16th - December 27

My PD experience:

When I first started out in pd I tried my best to be on the good notes of things and people I met helped along the way as I climbed through the ranks. I never thought I would make it to captain. 

I do want to thank everyone, even the people who left the server. I know they probably won’t see it but still. 

———-my thanks———-

@YuckyDuckyKids: our time on FBI was priceless. I’m proud of you making your way to LT and I know you will make it further. 

I will always remember FBI baseball

@King: I feel like we have fallen from friendship but I’m proud of your advancement on the server and I feel like we had good times. 

@Will: you’ve helped me and motivated me to raise it both pd and staff keep it up. 

@Tactical: always made my day better. 

@BruceyBoyo: always helped me and I feel glad you are always doing your best. 

@Slopasaurus_Rex : when I asked you to help run a family out of the blue was one of the most funniest moments I have with you. 

@iZz: still my favorite Canadian 

@Andre Lawrence: you need to figure out how google works 

And to the rest of you: make sure to get proper sleep and take a break if you need to. 

———————————————————

With that I will be leaving the community I may pop in head and their but other then that 

This is Russia going offline. 

Good bye!

cya later russia, hope you come back again.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

Wow, we barely knew eachother but I know one thing for sure, is that you were a sure one hell of a good guy. From being in NCM, PD LC, and staff, I've never heard a single bad thing about you dude. Wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors Russia ^^

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

Sad to see you go but it was fun watching you make a name for yourself and earn your place in command. I wish you good luck with whatever adventures await you beyond Gaminglight!

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

-Support

Inactive

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss