Redacted Player Report

MazuzaM

Your in game name: MazuzaM

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:520927466

The player's in game name: Redacted

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:201362191

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 17:00 CET 13/02/22

What did the player do: Player Diss/Faking RP Ranks

Evidence (required): 787463140_Immagine2022-02-13170006.png.df76daad46ba31eb1e870816f85583d1.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn for Player Diss and punishment in R&D

Any extra information: The player kept dissing the E-11 and used an L3 Keycard on a CI CC (GOC Lialson) and kept using peoples rank to classify their knowledge of the rules, Unfortunately I have no proof for it

Edited by Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

14 minutes ago, Pure said:

He isn’t in R&D he’s retired 

I mean to put a DNT on him for RnD

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

I legit get on after being away for 5 months and you legit get angry at me for somehow opening doors in 5 seconds, then proceed to talk about how the ccs spawn is broken and your mad because your all up in my space and you get offended that I said something back. Instead of talking it over like a reasonable WO you decided to take different measures, so I did the same.

On 2/13/2022 at 6:20 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

The evidence shown isn't much tbh. I think they just need to be spoken to by their hcmd to cut it out at the very least.

-Support

Not really any evidence that proves this is true or not.

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

+/- support

All I am going to say is this in regards to the punishment request. Hand a report to R&D Command if you believe someone's actions warrants a punishment within R&D as the report center on Gaminglight forums is meant for staff punishment requests.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

6 hours ago, Gordan said:

Faking RP ranks is not a ln MOTD rule last I checked. Photo also doesn't show much context. -support

literally he couldve had the same RP name that he had before he left

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||