1. 1. Should MazuzaM be ET?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:
MazuzaM

Steam ID: 
 STEAM_0:0:520927466

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):
Platinum (Was previously a Moderator and non trained ET)

How long have you been playing on the server?
 7 weeks playtime

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines:
Yes I did

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):

Why do you want to join event team? 
I want to join the Event Team for a lot of reasons:
I always had interest about doing events and having fun with every other member in the server, I have seen people bored during off hours complaining about there was anything to do and to be honest I am one of them and I cant blame anyone for it.
I would like to join the Event team to make off hours less boring and to make everyone happy, I wouldnt really do events where I am the only one to have fun, I belive that in an event everyone happiness goes on top and even if I didnt like the event I would be more than happy to see everyone else enjoying my Event.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:
I belive I should be trusted to be part of the Event Team because of my past experiences in the server, 
I have been here for a while and I met a lot of people who I had fun with, Now I will link some reasons why I should be accepted into the Event Team:
ACTIVITY:
As most of you know Im currently a WO in E-11, I dedicate most of my time to the server and I usually play from 6 to 12 Hours per day
CHANGEMENT:
Last Year I was banned for Racism, unfortunately I  was too immature to understand how that joke was fucked up (Feel Free to ask me in DMs about what I said), obviously I was banned and to be honest I did complain on the forums about it but after a while I accepted what happend, instead of going downhill, like most people do after these kind of warns, I started thinking about how I could improve and I came back showing how can a person change.
PAST EXPERIENCE IN STAFF
Before resigning I was a Moderator in Gaminglight SCPRP, I had the chance to learn more about ULX and  how to be patient, I have never abused of my power and I will never in the future, as previous member of staff, as current member of E11 Command and in future (Maybe) a member of Event Team.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:
Yes I do (I have to learn how to look for model paths but I know all the ULX Comms)

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):
WARNING:
THIS EVENT IS MADE WITHOUT ANY KIND OF RESTRICTIONS, BE AWARE.

EVENT INTRODUCTION:
This Event would be a GOI Event, the GOI will be the "Serpent's Hand" for those who dont know what the Serpent's Hand is they are a GOI that belive that the inhuman and anomalous should be normalized and exposed in the public removing the Foundation Secrecy. In this Event the Serpent's Hand Objective is to find SCP-096 and show it to the public, the problem is that 5 Novice Members were sent and they didnt know about what some SCPs could do.
EVENT IN GAME:
A group of 5 people (Not necessarly all apart of the ET) would start a deep search on surface to find the facility, this is the phase when the E-11 would be alerted, a third part member, modeled as an E11 CO would announce to the E-11 that a GOI is trying to find the Facility, after this the Mobile Task Force would start patrolling and would capture 1 member of the Serpent's Hand, they will interrogate him and ask him about their GOI and their purpouse.
While the interrogation is happening the Serpent's Hand have already found and entered the Facility.
Now the Facility Security system would alert that unauthorized personell has entered the Facility and Nu7/D5 would be alerted aswell causing a Code Black.
1 Member of the Serpent's Hand would distract the 2 Mobile Task Forces by talking to them and explaining they werent going to harm anybody, while this is happening the other 3 Members have already found 096 CCs and have captured him.
The Facility Security System would alert SCP 096 Breach, the MTF would have cuffed the 1 Novice in EZ and the others would start running.
EVENT ENDINGS:
1. The Serpent's Hand Has Escaped With SCP 096 and the E-11 Helicopter is chasing them (IN RP)
2. The Serpent's Hand Was Killed In Action and SCP-096 would have been Recontained
3. The Serpent's Hand were Captured and interrogated, after it they would have became Class Ds

Immagine 2022-02-13 115614.png

Edited by Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

+Support

- MazuzaM is active, literally being on everyday for 6h-12h.

- He's a Warrant Officer in Epsilon-11. It shows that he can be trusted with Ranks.

- MazuzaM also had Previous Experience as a Former Staff Member. He knows the basics of the commands.

- His Event Idea is pretty good. 

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

2 hours ago, ShadowPL said:

+Support

- He's a Warrant Officer in Epsilon-11. It shows that he can be trusted with Ranks.

- MazuzaM also had Previous Experience as a Former Staff Member. He knows the basics of the commands.

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

7 hours ago, ShadowPL said:

+Support

Great guy, Would love to see his event ideas come to fruition

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

8 hours ago, ShadowPL said:

+Support

#RipRND you will be missed

19 hours ago, enuz 💣 said:

-Support
You constantly argue in OOC
You constantly complain in OOC about events, then you want to join ET.... no way. 

^

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 2/13/2022 at 6:48 AM, ShadowPL said:

+Support

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

On 2/13/2022 at 9:26 PM, enuz 💣 said:

-Support
You constantly complain in OOC about events, then you want to join ET.... no way. 

Respectfully, All you do is find an excuse to (nicely put) "bitch" about something. No way could you make a good ET unless you change that attitude. 

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

On 2/13/2022 at 10:26 PM, enuz 💣 said:

-Support

I agree with enuz here. When I see you In-game you tend to cause arguments in OOC or even try to trigger some people with some comments you make, there was also an incident a bit ago with you getting removed from RRH as well I won't name the reason but I'm sure you know. I do realize it was a bit ago however I personally still wouldn't trust you with a position like this as it was just a few month ago. The ET rank brings a lot of power but also a lot of responsibility. So I believe you need more time

-Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 2/13/2022 at 6:26 PM, enuz 💣 said:

-Support

However Mazuzam I Know You Have a Great Potencial To Become An ET, However ^ So My Aswer Is
-Support For Now.

Wish You The Best And Good Luck!!!

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 2/13/2022 at 4:26 PM, enuz 💣 said:

-Support

Nu7 SGT/JFE/TR/FTO | Experienced Medic/CCU/FTO/FM
[CC] Owns: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero'
[CC] On: A Normal D-Class
"I Got You In My Sights" - Soldier 76

Denied

You may reapply in 2 weeks. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥