my blacklist appeal

Jackson113387

Steam Name: Jackson113387

Ingame Name:jackson

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:121381341

Job Blacklisted From:security 

Reason for the Job Blacklist: i was mad at weise and said fuck off

Dispute: i said fuck off a few times and and said swears bc i got mad at him and he didint like it bc of his ears and decided to blacklist me for a week

-support, I spoke to you about this earlier yesterday and you did not seem at all to understand what you did or seem like you would have done anything differently

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

-Support

Absolutely no effort and the dispute doesn't even make sense. "He didn't like it because of his ears" kind of rude of you to blame the result of your poor actions on his ears. You didn't even bother to spell Weiss' name correctly.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

3 hours ago, Piller said:

-Support

Absolutely no effort and the dispute doesn't even make sense. "He didn't like it because of his ears" kind of rude of you to blame the result of your poor actions on his ears. You didn't even bother to spell Weiss' name correctly.

- Support

• Like 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Referred to Gensec High Command

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• Chief_ locked this topic