Sharkys NCO app

sharky6798

Am I fit for NCO  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for NCO?

• Yes
    • No

1: What's you're in-game name and rank? (Ex: MC S SPC Hex 0084): 69TH PFC Sharky 6798

2: What's your time zone? EST

3: What's your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:599530686

4: How often will you be able to be active and at what times?   every weekday at 3-5 Am 2-5 pm anytime during the weekends almost.

5: Why should we trust you as a Medical NCO?  I was a well-acknowledged MC CSM a few months back. And I have zero warns on any gaming light servers. I take these servers very seriously. I have also over my days been NCO in various other battalions. Including Shock and Stormtroopers.

6: Why should you be a Medical NCO? I will be often on and do tryouts being that I have been to one before, and know how to do tryouts efficiently I am also a very honorable leader when it comes to gaming light and other FPS titles

7: Why should we accept your application over other applications?   I have been a CSM in the medical corps I'm often on when others are not. So, I believe that alone would be very constructive to the 69th.

8: Do you have any warns? (And what for?): No, I have zero warns.

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

+Support

As the Medical Vice Commander and Commander when Sharky was around, and someone who had to reprimand him before, I think it is right to look past any possible issues Sharky had in the past more than 6 months ago. Sharky was the most active NCO for extended periods of time in Medical, hosting tons and tons of tryouts to get people into the battalion, setting records. He is easily fit for NCO.

Clear accept for this guy right here, I know what he's like and I know he can learn and improve to become a possible future officer even.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

17 hours ago, Keegan said:

+Support

As the Medical Vice Commander and Commander when Sharky was around, and someone who had to reprimand him before, I think it is right to look past any possible issues Sharky had in the past more than 6 months ago. Sharky was the most active NCO for extended periods of time in Medical, hosting tons and tons of tryouts to get people into the battalion, setting records. He is easily fit for NCO.

Clear accept for this guy right here, I know what he's like and I know he can learn and improve to become a possible future officer even.

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

17 hours ago, Keegan said:

+Support

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

• Zug locked this topic