Samuel's app - Denied

Deadender83

What is your in-game name?:

samuel fitz

What is your steam name?: deadender83

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:11101

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Экстра Сукк#8736

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) atlas uprising CW t-EC, lightning rp head admin , force.net head admin , solarios  GM, some of ice fuse admin

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 6 month ago maybe but i loss my password or my oringnal account

What date did you make your forums account? 6 months ago

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? no

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) user

Are you a staff member in another community? no

Have you read the staff handbook? yes

Timezone: est

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I should be accepted because I generally have a nice attitude and love to have fun with it. This fact makes it enjoyable to be around me and when it comes to situations that are stressful, I am calm and try my best to solve the problem with precision. My experience with staffing isn't like I have been a Head admin  on many servers. I have the experience of  being in the Moderator team and administrative team and gamemaster team, but I would love to expand that knowledge in this server, nevertheless I would say my experience as a part of multiple moderation teams and administrative teams will help me drastically. My character in question is just someone who likes to have some fun be serious when in need and is very understanding. I am not soft. I am aware of how to deal with situations that might be difficult and just general and advanced situations . I feel I could use these traits to help the staff team by being able to understand other staff opinions. Like a staff member trying to help because they are simply trying to help... When it comes to the community I think I could help because like I said I can be very very fun and I know how to make the best out of peoples days I am willing to go very far for the sake of staff and the community I am willing to stay on for several hours on end. I am willing to make sure there is some form of moderation during downtime, I am willing to make sure that I can preserve and build upon the server as much as I can and I am willing to make sure the community has an excellent time! To go more in depth on how I deal with sits, In situations I try to always act professional and calm so I can be a good arbitrator and make sure I deliver the correct opinion on a certain situation and I know I'll be a good fit because I have a lot of pros that I have already gone through like experience and my attitude towards problems. I always make sure I know what I am talking about so that way I do not give out false information and I know precisely what I am talking about. Finally I am never afraid to ask for help. A huge issue I see with a lot of staff is they are afraid or don't want to ask for help but I am aware that if I ever need help I always have my fellow staff at arms. 

11 hours ago, Diz said:

- Support
No forums activity
Skipped the scenario questions
You put Gabe Newell's steamid..

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

On 2/13/2022 at 11:18 AM, Diz said:

- Support
No forums activity

I was not too sure to begin with but I agree with the quote above and forgot about the scenarios this person is not taking it seriously -suppoort

On 2/13/2022 at 6:18 AM, Diz said:

- Support
No forums activity

Nu7 SGT/JFE/TR/FTO | Experienced Medic/CCU/FTO/FM
[CC] Owns: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero'
[CC] On: A Normal D-Class
"I Got You In My Sights" - Soldier 76