Cozy’s GM Application

cozycabin

In-game name: Cozy

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:573710640

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Lord Donater Rank, IF Agent, DT NCO, IC LCPL.

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, I am Lord Rank.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No I have not.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No I have not.

How much time do you have on the server?: A week and a day.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I am well versed in the lore, I like to study the SW universe and anything Empire related!

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: Well, I want to be a game master for many reason, firstly, I wanna make people happy, I want people to have fun, I wanna host events keep the server going and just make sure everyone’s having a good time. As well, I have the free time to be active as much as I can whilst also helping/assisting people on the team and players.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I should be trusted to be a game master for many reasons, firstly I am on the staff team and very dedicated to what I do. Secondly, I wanna make this community the best it can be, making it entertaining and fun. As well, I am active, hard working and do my best all the time, and I am willing to spend my time, my hours and more making sure everyone is having fun as a GM.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes I am, I know most of the commands now.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I have not been a game master before, but I do know how they functions and if need be I’m willing to learn.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: For example a on ship event where two mad scientists enter the ISD head to medbay and begin to offer their services with intense RP which would include experiments which could lead to outbreaks and cause lower defcons events then making it a combat event on ship.
For an off ship which this one would be a combat event it would be the Imperials raiding and Jedi compound and stealing holocrons. Then taking prisoners to interrogation rooms to figure out their motives, then having the Jedi escape the interrogation room, attempt to get back down to planet whilst trying to evade imperial forces.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give [Name] [Item]

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model [Name] [Model ID]

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:

Yes.

Current:
MTF Delta-5 "Front Runners" 2LT
Gamma-9 "Urðr"

22 hours ago, Rux said:

+ Support

- Active & Dedicated

- Good Application

- Has Creative Ideas & Would Be A Good Fit For The GM Team

Good Luck Cozy

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander