Stormtrooper Corps: Scout Company Update [ST Part: 4 of 5] [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

Bear_

Would these changes benefit the Stormtrooper Corps?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would these changes benefit the Stormtrooper Corps?

• Yes.
    • No.

Battalion: Stormtrooper Corps
Jobs targeted: Scout Company

Link to current models that are requested to be replaced (if replacing): unknown
- Content size: I could not find the current Scout Trooper models in the Q, C, or subscribed information.

Link to new models: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2534333947
- Content size: 136.979 
What I am suggesting is shown in the first two images of the pack. Nothing else from the pack is being requested. Just the "Scout Trooper" and the "Storm Commando" as listed in the pack. (Storm Commando will be discussed in the final Part: 5 suggestion post). I believe these two models can be extracted and downsized to a reasonable size that would be well smaller than the advertised MBs size of this pack.

How would this benefit the server (will it help battalion/server activity and how?):
This model includes a multitude of bodygroups for different RP ranks and jobs that would give the Scout Company really what they need to thrive. As I have mentioned before in previous posts, the Stormtrooper Corps is a greatly universal branch with a vast variety of different specializations within its ranks. As shown on the server, we have Shoretrooper Corps, Scout Company, and teasings of other classes of ST. 

This post primarily revolves around giving ST: Scouts the element they really need. The idea for Stormtrooper Corps is to create two distinct paths within ST. Shoretrooper Corps and Scout Company. Creation of a sub-section in the F4 menu titled: (ST: Scout Company), similar to how Shoretrooper is laid out, and the addition of 3-4 new jobs for Scout. 

The jobs:

Scout Captain: 
https://gyazo.com/082c324a7791146fb8d6b6189e41ac9a (shown Scout Captain with bodygroups)

Scout Captain would be very similar to how Shore Captain works. 1 Lead, 1-2 Vice leads, and a couple Captains all have access to the job. Only well earned Seniors move to Captain.

Scout Senior: 
https://gyazo.com/05edfac4d290268a7e0cc34a0e2d385c 
(White Scout Senior pauldron)
https://gyazo.com/1bc0e1fded3df084d61ed311d90438a4 (Blue pauldron shown, the idea is for both White/Blue pauldron to be on Senior model and Blue used for when training is being done as an instructor).

Scout Senior would be the general bulk of the NCO and Officer force in Scout. Operating simultaneously as the both Scout Seniors and Scout Instructors. This job is created for NCOs and Officers alike. Scout Seniors are the primary trainers of Scout.

Scout Trooper: 
Scout Troopers would comprise the greater enlisted force of troops.

https://gyazo.com/ef79a87c664198ebc003aaa4ba51e3e7 (Trooper shown with chest generator, webbing, shoulder antenna, scout pouches on hips and a unpictured back grenade) 
https://gyazo.com/730adbc93c65e335d6ad8eabdba97d53 (Standard scout mode with pouches)

(Additional Scout job?): There could be an additional job created and added in somewhere within this mix but nor others or myself have thought of a suitable job for this spot.

https://gyazo.com/6302e66004a5bb9660906653c5b11ee3 (Shown Scout Command model for VCMDR/CMDR that may hop on job with RED pauldron).

Something of note:

• This one model comes with a large amount of bodygroups for a fair amount of customization to jobs.
  • Shown: https://gyazo.com/ef79a87c664198ebc003aaa4ba51e3e7
  • 3 skins consisting of a black, orange, and white/black lined bands on the upper left shoulder armor. These signify ranks and specialty.
  • Includes 5 different pauldron colors: black, blue, orange, red, and white. Although Black pauldrons only signify specialty within the Imperial Army and are not necessarily needed here. 
  • The Blue would signify "training instructor" while the White signifies Scout Senior. Both of which would hopefully be on the Scout Senior job.
  • The Orange signifies the Captain within Lore and the Red signifies Command. Both would hopefully be on the Captain job and shared between the Leads. Vice leads, Captains, and any ST command that get on the job.
  • There are also pouches, a back grenade, “webbing,” a shoulder antenna, and chest webbing gear all as bodygroups. Additionally, the helmet, shoulders, and elbow pads are removable.
    • The helmet and armor removal are not needed.
    • Shoulder antenna, pouches, webbing gear with pouches or generator would be great to have. As would 2 of the 3 skins (black/white lined and orange band).

The other posts for this massive Stormtrooper Update are trying to create Stormtroopers as they should be. A full battalion with a multitude of possibilities of pursuing for new or existing players. The goal is to create what ST is in lore and bring a little bit of that into the server. 

If the new pack is larger in size, do you believe the benefits exceeds the risk of adding more content to the server (risking loading times and possible performance) and why?: 
I believe the benefits outweigh the risk of adding some of this content pack into the server. Adding something of this magnitude to one of the most versatile branches would really bring life into both the server and the associated jobs. I hope these updates are accepted as they have been thought through in great detail by ST command, HC, and myself over a fair amount of time.

I understand this is a lot of information and I do apologize if it is difficult to read. I tried my best to transfer the information from my notes into a legible format for all to read and leave their opinions on. 

If SMT do have questions regarding these posts then please contact me and I will be more than happy to try and answer to the best of my ability.

Edited by Bear_
forgot to answer a question

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

Huge +Support
Honestly, the current scout models are awful, the orange checkered is just not it.
This will make scouts into a separate thing like shore which will be perfect for the scouts as the roster sizes are basically identical.
Will make scouts more appealing
Models look so nice

This needs accepting due to it not only increasing activity among scout troopers, but will attract way more people into ST!

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

1 minute ago, SAINTY. said:

Huge +Support
Honestly, the current scout models are awful, the orange checkered is just not it.
This will make scouts into a separate thing like shore which will be perfect for the scouts as the roster sizes are basically identical.
Models look so nice

This needs accepting due to it not only increasing activity among scout troopers, but will attract way more people into ST!

Woo woo what’s the vibez.

Former ST Commander Lydus
Current Elder Guard Carnor Jax

Lover of Women

24 minutes ago, SAINTY. said:

Huge +Support
Models look so nice

Completely agree! This proposal might just be my favorite of the ST Changes so far! I would absolutely love to see Scouts become more appealing and viable as a whole !

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

4 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

Huge +Support
Models look so nice

This Would benefit scouts so much.

Former Stormtrooper Vice Commander Moby
AKA The Shore Guy

1396022312_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0fef4b3eac96e3ad09eed60e3fec3b7.gif

Huge +Support
Models look so nice

Ex Havoc  Commander| ST Commander

3 minutes ago, Havoc Commander Wheat said:

Huge +Support
Models look so nice

Very much needed

On 2/12/2022 at 5:26 PM, SAINTY. said:

Huge +Support
Models look so nice

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

On 2/12/2022 at 9:26 AM, SAINTY. said:

Huge +Support
Models look so nice

Looking forward to see this being added!
Goodluck!

Edited by Coconut Boy

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 2/12/2022 at 2:26 AM, SAINTY. said:

Huge +Support
Models look so nice

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

On 2/12/2022 at 2:26 AM, SAINTY. said:

Huge +Support
Models look so nice

Former: Imperial Lord Darth Vader | DT Senior Commander WH0

On 2/11/2022 at 11:26 PM, SAINTY. said:

Huge +Support
Models look so nice

+Support

On 2/12/2022 at 1:26 AM, SAINTY. said:

Huge +Support
Models look so nice

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

• Manager

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to a week for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

• Manager

Completed!

This suggestion has been implemented, you may need to wait for the next scheduled server restart to see the implementation. 

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗