Mobster NLR - Denied

ZJ

What are you suggesting? - A 1 min NLR for mobster OR a nerf for the tommy OR not being able to drop the r8

How would this change better the server? - They wouldn't constantly run up with a tommy gun and drop an r8 for other dclass and wipe security out.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Ya even I have to admit its pretty fun to get onto now and again, so less fun I guess

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Anyone in security and that is in an RP branch

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Edited by ZJ

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

3 hours ago, Domo775 said:

-support

ill change it to a +support if lightweight gets a 2-3 minute nlr

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

-support

It's a level 100 Job with only 2 slots; makes sense that it's LVL 100 ability is no NLR while having a single D Class CC Tier Gun.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

11 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

+Support (on tommy nerf)

That gun is powerful af. Idfk what people are talking about saying its trash. Damage and recoil both need a nerf. It has 50 rounds and can kill a 200 200 CC in 15 shots. 

This is simply untrue mind.

You can kill a CC in 15 hits perhaps if you hit all headshots. However Hitreg + Jump Crouching + only having 2 tommys at once + there being like 10+ security average 

make this gun not as good as you make it to be. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

38 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

This is simply untrue mind.

You can kill a CC in 15 hits perhaps if you hit all headshots. However Hitreg + Jump Crouching + only having 2 tommys at once + there being like 10+ security average 

make this gun not as good as you make it to be. 

-Support, the gun is shit when you count in limb damage. and they don't have that much hp/armor either

Edited by Kevlar_

Screenshot_13.png

13 hours ago, Domo775 said:

-support

yeah 3 min

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

13 hours ago, Domo775 said:

-support

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

+Support, the damage the mobster can dish out is absolutely insane, i've personally out damaged wardens and juggernauts multiple times just by shooting them without moving which should definitely not happen with a Dclass job ESPECIALLY one with 0 NLR. Now I understand it's meant to be powerful due to it being a level 100 job, and I also understand it's very fun to play as, trust me I love to play mobster too, but it's just busted. I've played mobster alone and with another mobster and just 2 of us easily took all security out after a couple of respawns, we even pretty much took over LCZ with just us and a few basic Dclass taking out MTF rather easily.

I'd also like to point out that the mobsters head hitbox is off in some way, it's been a while but I shot a  mobster that was stood still in the head multiple times with the M82 and didn't get a single hit marker or do any damage till i shot him in the chest, It seems to be odd as I can hit the head sometimes then other times it just phases through them.

Edited by Meridian

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

20 minutes ago, Grеg said:

+Support if it gets elastic restraints back

Absolutely not.

- Support it all comes down to aiming skills of the people involved in combat + if security has a maintenance/medical, what are the mobsters gonna do? They die, GenSec gets healed up, return to point 1.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Meridian said:

+Support, the damage the mobster can dish out is absolutely insane, i've personally out damaged wardens and juggernauts multiple times just by shooting them without moving which should definitely not happen with a Dclass job ESPECIALLY one with 0 NLR. Now I understand it's meant to be powerful due to it being a level 100 job, and I also understand it's very fun to play as, trust me I love to play mobster too, but it's just busted. I've played mobster alone and with another mobster and just 2 of us easily took all security out after a couple of respawns, we even pretty much took over LCZ with just us and a few basic Dclass taking out MTF rather easily.
I don't clip my game but here is a clip of ZJ fighting a mobster one on one as a Security CC, you can see in the clip his shots are pretty much all on target and yet he still gets dominated, this situation happens a LOT.
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/aJ83AWK8UQw7w/d1337nMuV2HT?invite=cr-MSw1V3IsMzc5MDA3MjYs

I'd also like to point out that the mobsters head hitbox is off in some way, it's been a while but I shot a  mobster that was stood still in the head multiple times with the M82 and didn't get a single hit marker or do any damage till i shot him in the chest, It seems to be odd as I can hit the head sometimes then other times it just phases through them.

The clip you showed is of a mobster whos gotten to armory using an Acog. So I dont really see how that clip is relevant when the conversation is mainly about the tommy gun. 

• Like 1