Rosy's Warn Appeal- Denied

weewooiscool

Rosy's Warn Appeal

Cozy - False Warn Report

==========================================================================================

1. Questions

2. Your In-game:

Rosy

3. Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:541552622

4. The admin's name in-game:

Agent Jack Wright IF14/ Cozy

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

[GL] cozycabin

6. What warning did you receive:

NITRP

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

spacer.png

8. Why do you think this warn was false:

I said Black lives matter and the guy gave me a warning and he said that wasn't allowed.

9. Any extra information:

A game master (Azmirov) reported me for saying Black lives matter. First, he said he recognized me and that I was using another account, then he said I was trespassing, then he said I was Fail RP'ing, then he said I had no intent to roleplay. The Azmirov guy's peers also contributed saying "Hey switch your character to a black guy." and trying to be funny, but they were not apprehended.  He complained and edited a clip about me saying black lives matter and sent it to the trial moderator cozy who is not experienced at all. They would not tell me why I was dragged or what even happened. Cozy ignored my side of the story, and said that BLM is a "problem" that shouldn't be brought up.

Cozy here, first off I did listen to your side. And BLM isn't a problem, bringing racial issues and rioting and purge bunks is. The clip if needed can be provided to my superiors, but what you did would be classified as NITRP. That's all I need to say. From what I was told in admin chat and from other mods this is NITRP and these topics have no place here.

Edited by cozycabin

Current:
MTF Delta-5 "Front Runners" 2LT
Gamma-9 "Urðr"

1 minute ago, cozycabin said:

Cozy here, first off I did listen to your side. And BLM isn't a problem, bringing racial issues and rioting and purge bunks is. The clip if needed can be provided to my superiors, but what you did would be classified as NITRP. That's all I need to say.

Please Provide the Clip thank you

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

-Support

You and my Nova PVT were being stupid in front of Purge and acting like absolute minges, so with this being said this warn is appropriate for this Situation and this case you both should of went ur own separate ways and did something else that isn't minging.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

3 hours ago, KitChan said:

-Support

You and my Nova PVT were being stupid in front of Purge and acting like absolute minges, so with this being said this warn is appropriate for this Situation and this case you both should of went ur own separate ways and did something else that isn't minging.

I mean NITRP is a valid warn, there is no reason to bring real life matters into any RP situation.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

- Support

Not sure if I would call it NITRP, it depends on how many times he were told to stop. In my opinion, no-intent-to-roleplay is when a person is continuing to break rules/minge. I would never classify someone for NITRP on first offense, unless they litterly say “Idc, I dont want to roleplay’

However, it is clearly FailRP to bring a real-life movement into the game whilst talking IN-character. If you want to discuss such real-life movements/issues/problems I think its best if you are in a closed channel on TeamSpeak with people who want to talk about it.

Edited by Gustav

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

5 hours ago, KitChan said:

-Support

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

2 hours ago, Gustav said:

- Support

Not sure if I would call it NITRP, it depends on how many times he were told to stop. In my opinion, no-intent-to-roleplay is when a person is continuing to break rules/minge. I would never classify someone for NITRP on first offense, unless they litterly say “Idc, I dont want to roleplay’

However, it is clearly FailRP to bring a real-life movement into the game whilst talking IN-character. If you want to discuss such real-life movements/issues/problems I think its best if you are in a closed channel on TeamSpeak with people who want to talk about it.

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work