Nacho

1. Questions

N/A

2. Your In-game:

Nacho

3. Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:93976071

4. The admin's name in-game:

Nova Vice Commander Kio (Trial Mod) & Lord VI Loki ( GM Mod )

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

Kio: STEAM_0:0:540335423
Loki: STEAM_0:1:83691281

6. What warning did you receive:

ARDM

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

656973143_Screenshot2022-02-10210018.png.aa871615ba63ba0ce2f979a8b264433f.png

8. Why do you think this warn was false:

Kio issued the warn. He is a brand new trial moderation and was being supervised by Loki. I fully admit that I shot one time at another player. That is not up for debate. However, I did not have a chance to explain myself or my reasoning until after Trial Mod Kio slapped a warn on me nor was I given even a verbal warning, which I understand is not necessary before a warn but it exists for a reason. I have 4 weeks of in-game time on this server and in that time I never once received a warn which I pride myself on. I know what the rules are and used to be a Senior Moderation myself. I strongly believe this warn should be appealed because in my opinion, KIO is an inexperienced Trial-Mod and jumped the gun on my warn before I even had a chance to explain myself. Ask anyone who knows me and has worked with me in the past and I'm confident they can speak for my character. 

9. Any extra information:

I don't house any negative feelings towards Kio as I remember how stressful it was to be a Trial Moderator & I understand that we make mistakes. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Edited by Nacho

Retired Starfighter Corps Marshall

nachobanner.png.b24b3503dd6306a5c8b7b990e2289b2e.png

-Support

I have asked the DT that was ARDMed if he was annoyed by it, and with him stating that it was annoying for some SF to come onto bridge just for some attention with DT, now with me being a former SO that is what you would call annoying and it brings up the idea why did you do it? and with ur response "I just wanted DT's Attention" that is not a proper way to get their attention, maybe PM or ask and not break Rules on the server by going onto bridge as an SF [Which is not allowed] you are breaking a lot rules, in which I should of arrested you too for breaking said rules, now here's my evidence for this claim, and even DT LJ5 can agree that he annoyed and bothered him while he was RPing with Naval, and I did ask Nacho why he shot the DT and like I quoted before "I just wanted DT's Attention" -Nacho, so In which he is also lying! about this warn appeal app, and lying isn't good for this server, and also 4 weeks in game isn't really anything compared to other people on this server, like me for example I've been here for over a year first part of the year on a different account until it got hacked, and the other half on this account, and I still have been Banned on this server, so Server time doesn't really excuse you from doing stupid stuff like this [Breaking rules up on bridge Vice Command+ or Naval] 

20220210213711_1.thumb.jpg.daf8961a8486cef02a880793a597a254.jpg20220210213709_1.thumb.jpg.4f92cc1f45c10a62834631c3a5f58dd2.jpg20220210213704_1.thumb.jpg.f3dd276a4bc465e66ebd360d6a4b804c.jpg

Edited by KitChan
  • Dislike 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

6 minutes ago, KitChan said:

-Support

I have asked the DT that was ARDMed if he was annoyed by it, and with him stating that it was annoying for some SF to come onto bridge just for some attention with DT, now with me being a former SO that is what you would call annoying and it brings up the idea why did you do it? and with ur response "I just wanted DT's Attention" that is not a proper way to get their attention, maybe PM or ask and not break Rules on the server by going onto bridge as an SF [Which is not allowed] you are breaking a lot rules, in which I should of arrested you too for breaking said rules, now here's my evidence for this claim, and even DT LJ5 can agree that he annoyed and bothered him while he was RPing with Naval, and I did ask Nacho why he shot the DT and like I quoted before "I just wanted DT's Attention" -Nacho, so In which he is also lying! about this warn appeal app, and lying isn't good for this server 

20220210213711_1.thumb.jpg.daf8961a8486cef02a880793a597a254.jpg20220210213709_1.thumb.jpg.4f92cc1f45c10a62834631c3a5f58dd2.jpg20220210213704_1.thumb.jpg.f3dd276a4bc465e66ebd360d6a4b804c.jpg

Huge -Support

I just got off of almost a month long LOA for getting into a bad car accident and getting hospitalized, I finally had enough energy to get out of bed and to hop on the server for a while, I hopped on DT to show some support and RP while meeting the new members that I haven't talked to yet due to the LOA. During the time I got shot and when I went to go chase down who did it and ask why you were no where to be found, At that point I created a ARDM ticket due to the fact of it was ARDM and with that being said.

1 hour ago, Nacho said:

I have 4 weeks of in-game time on this server

You have 4 weeks of in-game time on the server. You should know the rules better then most players. I am DT SSGT LJ5 and I had a problem with being shot. Also to mention

1 hour ago, Nacho said:

I know what the rules are and used to be a Senior Moderation myself

Why did you still go above and beyond to break them and run onto bridge just to shoot DT? One last thing to mention, Before the warnings were issued Kio got both of our sides and even asked me as well about warning him because of that. I was taking into consideration and gave him a side of things of what he should do and he doesn't have to do so but he can that he should warn you due to the fact of you have a lot of the time on the server and you used to be staff as well. You have to know better then to ARDM someone else. And Sorry for making a big fuss about it but at the time being I just got back on the server after a long while, I'm not in the mood for combat at the moment, I was on for RP and to talk to people and see how everyone was doing.

-Rick | DT LJ5

• Dislike 1

It was ARDM of one person. If it was me (an ex-superadmin) I would have just verbally warned him at most staff arrest.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Kitchan was removed from staff due to him making drastic and unreasonable choices when it came to punishments.

In all honesty I don't think a formal warn was necessary and seems like it all happened due to misunderstanding and over aggression.

+Support solely due to the facts he had to deal with these two at the same time.

Side note: Not very mature of you to dislike someone's opinion just cause they think differently from you. (I will however dislike your post because I stand with my homie Zefer!) 

4 hours ago, KitChan said:

like me for example I've been here for over a year first part of the year on a different account until it got hacked, and the other half on this account, and I still have been Banned on this server, so Server time doesn't really excuse you from doing stupid stuff like this [Breaking rules up on bridge Vice Command+ or Naval] 

Did you just admit to ALTing 👀

• Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

6 hours ago, RickRolled7891 said:

Huge -Support

I just got off of almost a month long LOA for getting into a bad car accident and getting hospitalized, I finally had enough energy to get out of bed and to hop on the server for a while, I hopped on DT to show some support and RP while meeting the new members that I haven't talked to yet due to the LOA. During the time I got shot and when I went to go chase down who did it and ask why you were no where to be found, At that point I created a ARDM ticket due to the fact of it was ARDM and with that being said.

You have 4 weeks of in-game time on the server. You should know the rules better then most players. I am DT SSGT LJ5 and I had a problem with being shot. Also to mention

Why did you still go above and beyond to break them and run onto bridge just to shoot DT? One last thing to mention, Before the warnings were issued Kio got both of our sides and even asked me as well about warning him because of that. I was taking into consideration and gave him a side of things of what he should do and he doesn't have to do so but he can that he should warn you due to the fact of you have a lot of the time on the server and you used to be staff as well. You have to know better then to ARDM someone else. And Sorry for making a big fuss about it but at the time being I just got back on the server after a long while, I'm not in the mood for combat at the moment, I was on for RP and to talk to people and see how everyone was doing.

-Rick | DT LJ5

Is in DT, doesn’t want to do combat stuff, makes complete sense, Rick so glad you’re back I really missed you! 

but anyways, it should’ve been a verbal, being shot once is not viable for ARDM sure he did it deliberately but one word of don’t do that would set him straight, clearly just because mr Rick wasn’t happy over something he could brush of like it never happened, this individual got warned, not everyone’s perfect Mr.Rick and Mr.Kitchan as well as I should understand that. So yes get rid of this guys warning it is pointless.

+Support!(I did this on phone)

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

34 minutes ago, Mr.E said:

Is in DT, doesn’t want to do combat stuff, makes complete sense, Rick so glad you’re back I really missed you! 

but anyways, it should’ve been a verbal, being shot once is not viable for ARDM sure he did it deliberately but one word of don’t do that would set him straight, clearly just because mr Rick wasn’t happy over something he could brush of like it never happened, this individual got warned, not everyone’s perfect Mr.Rick and Mr.Kitchan as well as I should understand that. So yes get rid of this guys warning it is pointless.

• Thanks 1

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

3 hours ago, Mr.E said:

Verbal warns exist!! Please use them more.
+Support

• Thanks 1

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

Forum Diplomat message 

Please keep comments to either a + or - Support

All rude or unnecessary comments will be removed, if this keeps up this post will be lock and left to smt discretion 

Edited by Demon Dice
  • Thanks 1

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

12 hours ago, SawickM said:

It was ARDM of one person. If it was me (an ex-superadmin) I would have just verbally warned him at most staff arrest.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Kitchan was removed from staff due to him making drastic and unreasonable choices when it came to punishments.

In all honesty I don't think a formal warn was necessary and seems like it all happened due to misunderstanding and over aggression.

+Support solely due to the facts he had to deal with these two at the same time.

Side note: Not very mature of you to dislike someone's opinion just cause they think differently from you. (I will however dislike your post because I stand with my homie Zefer!) 

Did you just admit to ALTing 👀

+support

Edited by Marshall Manjini
  • Gaminglight Love 1

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

+Support

I firmly believe this was a simple mistake of someone taking having fun a little too far and it being misinterpreted. The warned player obviously realizes their mistakes and most likely won’t make said mistakes again. The sit should have been handled more properly in order to incorporate both players and I firmly believe the warned player would understand their actions with just a verbal warning.

(Formatting sucks on phone, sorry. This is all just my opinion.)

Edited by alaric
  • Thanks 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

ACCEPTED

To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic!