5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Captain?

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: Trumpo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68798390

Current Rank: LT

How long have you been in your current rank?:  3 weeks and 1 day.

What timezone are you in?: Eastern

How many Warns do you have?: 0 warns.

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

I feel I should be promoted to captain for many reasons. I have been a lieutenant in PD for 3 weeks now and feel as I have proven myself worthy for the captain position. During my 3 weeks, I have been training, Supervising, and helping police officers. Being a lieutenant has taught me many things that I will use to be a great Captain! Next, I have been highly active in PD. With my crazy in real life schedule, I play at contrasting times every day. That might be either night or the afternoon. I get to meet a lot of people in the PD. I would be able to host PD meetings with a schedule that will collide with earlier players and even night players. With the rank captain, I feel overall I can do a lot more to help the department of PD even more. In Conclusion, I feel like I have the needed skill set for captain in PD. 

Thank you. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes, I agree.

trumpo_signature.png

+Major support

I think I speak for everyone when I say he has been a great help in the community, that is also the reason for him being LT.

• Very active
  • Nice/mature/kind
  • Helps OFC's even on his worst days with a great attitude
  • Has experience in TAC/Swat
  • Professional

I hope I speak for all when I say he is a good fit for this job, Good Luck!

Alright im boutta head out

-support 

you’re a great guy but I do have a few issues

• you say you’re active but I’ve only ever seen you on two times

• only three weeks as Lieutenant now I know that meets the requirement but I feel you need more time as command to gain more professionalism and maturity

now these are all just personal feelings and experiences of mine you could very well be active and I just don’t see it and I just don’t think you’re quite ready to be a captain yet I think you need a little bit more command experience before you’re ready for this promotion

best of luck

Edited by Tayson Terry

779036469_Untitled(2)(1).jpg.5431f75bf4135d44f145364909724f83.jpg

18 hours ago, Damien said:

+Major support

I think I speak for everyone when I say he has been a great help in the community, that is also the reason for him being LT.

• Very active
  • Nice/mature/kind
  • Helps OFC's even on his worst days with a great attitude
  • Has experience in TAC/Swat
  • Professional

I hope I speak for all when I say he is a good fit for this job, Good Luck!

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner