BigmanMarshmalows GM application

BigmanMarshmalow

In-game name: Marsh

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:551128533

Current RP rank on Star Wars: PFC

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, I am an apprentice, I also have bounty hunters pack.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Yes.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Yes I have been warned for MARDM, but that was a long time ago, I also have a warn for RDA.

How much time do you have on the server?: 120 hours, or 5 whole days

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: Yes, I watch a lot of Star-Wars. But something's for events, I might look up to find information for better event or lore event experiences.

Why do you WANT to become a Game master?: Because I like making events and experimenting with different things in Gmod. I also love to be able to help servers with events.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Because when I become a GM I promise to keep my record clean, I will also be active and will host lots of events.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes, I am familiar with the commands and the ULX system.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes, I have been a GM in 2 servers.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: An example of an off ship event would be the ISD hyperscaping to Tatooine to find the  Pyke Syndicate illegally selling spices to civilians of Tatooine. The Troopers would raid a  Pyke Syndicate base carrying all of their spices on tatooine. The Leader of the  Pyke Syndicate would also be captures and interrogated by IF. An on-ship event would be a Rebellious Trandoshans would attack the ISD, the Trandoshans would raid the bridge and blow it up with thermal detonators. Then they would strike EC, they would successfully turn off engines, but Havoc would turn them back on before the ISD went down or had to be evacuates. The Trandoshans would be captured and interrogated, they interrogators would later find out that they were sent by the Pyke Syndicate after the raid on tatooine.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give BigmanMarshmalow tfa_electrohammerfx

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model BigmanMarshmalow models/player/deckboy/ds_gunner_pm/ds_gunner_pm.mdl

Have you read the Game master Guidelines?: Yes, and i will continue to read them even after I become a GM.

-Support
-
That MRDM warn was not "A Long Time Ago" it was recent with you MRDMing afk RG
-
You lied multiple times to staff and RG command about this when we saw you do it
-you constantly jump on the job and IQ job even though we tell you, that you are Permanent DNT for RG and on a DNT for IQ
-You muck around in game and change your name to avoid punnishment
-Lying in your app does not look good

-
Note the warn was just last month along with the other 13 you have
-You dont listen when i tell you not to jump on job as everyday you do it
-If you dont listen and have expereince like this then you are not fit for GM in my eyes

(I would put a screenshot in to prove warns but i cant scale it high enough to visibly see them all individually)

Edited by CollectiveWorld

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

4 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support
-
-
You lied multiple times to staff and RG command about this when we saw you do it
-you constantly jump on the job and IQ job even though we tell you, that you are Permanent DNT for RG and on a DNT for IQ

-
-If you dont listen and have expereince like this then you are not fit for GM in my eyes

(I would put a screenshot in to prove warns but i cant scale it high enough to visibly see them all individually)

Yesterday night I had warn you for not Complying with staff, as ur name was Adolf Dripler and you wouldn't change it, the GM team doesn't need someone like this.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

7 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support
-
-

-

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

7 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support
-
-

-

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

19 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support
-
-

-

15 hours ago, KitChan said:

Yesterday night I had warn you for not Complying with staff, as ur name was Adolf Dripler and you wouldn't change it, the GM team doesn't need someone like this.

KitChan this wasnt marsh  but everything else is valid 

Ex-Sovereign Kile Hannad / Julien 

1 hour ago, Julien said:

KitChan this wasnt marsh  but everything else is valid 

Same PFP so my Mistake 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF