GilWinterwood

In Game Name: Baeto 

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:66389116)

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: Supervisor, JM,

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard:

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) 0 

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: The reason why I’m interested in joining RRH but more specifically Engineer is it would give me the opportunity to better my roleplay in SCP. I would use my previous knowledge as Supervisor and bring only the utmost dedication towards RRH. I would love to be able to add on the most noble branch on the server. 

Why should we accept you: The reasons why I should be accepted are simple. I bring a tremendous amount of dedication  with my activity towards the server. My rank in Medical Is a perfect example of my dedication towards the server. Using this knowledge, my drive to support RRH would be the perfect branch to prove my commitment towards the server.  I’ve had no warnings and I personally am very knowledgeable when it comes to the  engineering side. I understand the grasp of RRH and would love to add to the RRH reputation.

bruh.PNG

• Like 1

+Support

-Great Command

-Active

-Helpful

-Reliable

-Positive

I never had a bad experience while around him, and what he is doing for medical is bringing a BIG positive impact to our newly enlisted.

|RRH Tango 63| CI RND AIN Rusty BSA192 | EOI | Head Medical Research | DHFTO |

spacer.png 

+support

-great guy

-good command

-active

good luck baeto!

- Tazza "stealer of HCMD ids"

don't be afk and like stop stealing my fucking organs!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 2/12/2022 at 1:03 AM, 8Dustin said:

+Support

-Great Command

-Active

-Helpful

-Reliable

-Positive

I never had a bad experience while around him, and what he is doing for medical is bringing a BIG positive impact to our newly enlisted.

Yeah I totally agree,
for the time i've known him, its been a pleasure working with him

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

+support

This man not only is a great Medical CMD but a great person to talk to and is even a deputy head of the reformed Combat Care Unit medical job

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

+Support

- Baeto is very active medical command, does regular promotions and trainings to prove this.

-He’s by far one of the best you can recruit

Good luck 🙂

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

On 2/12/2022 at 4:03 AM, Tazza said:

+support

-great guy

-good command

-active

good luck baeto!

- Tazza "stealer of HCMD ids"

don't be afk and like stop stealing my fucking organs!

it would be great to have more engineers +SUPPORT 

-Uniform 81

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

+support

-Excellent guy

-Good Command

-Active

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

+support

-Active

-plays valorant

-good cmd

-plays valorant a lot

-overall good guy

-plays valorant very well

Former |Delta-5 2LT | Medical SM SEC FTO SM/WDL| CI RND SCR SWB IIN/CI LCPL MJ EOI Overseer Leviathan D1

+Support

-Active

-Good to be around

-High cmd rank

-Even  as a non combatant VERY good at combative

-Overall I think he's ready 

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

On 2/12/2022 at 1:03 AM, 8Dustin said:

+Support

-Great Command

-Active

-Helpful

-Reliable

-Positive

He steals my kidneys alot

~ Romeo 13

Edited by Tydrix Weeb

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

-Support

As I stated with others I love you (very homo) as a friend. However the minging and shit on the RRH job is almost zero tolerance and usually only occurs if your guarding hoovy or something.  Cut down on that and we will be good. 

- RRH Guardian Alpha-6 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

27 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

-Support

As I stated with others I love you (very homo) as a friend. However the minging and shit on the RRH job is almost zero tolerance and usually only occurs if your guarding hoovy or something.  Cut down on that and we will be good. 

- RRH Guardian Alpha-6 

Although you did kill sarkic while I was stuck on catwalk from them

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"