Rank You are Applying For: Major

In-Game Name: MiniEpic

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:195322115

Current Rank: Captain

How long have you been in your current rank?: 6-7 Weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 3

Permission: Chief Will 1K-7

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): Reason I wish to be Major in the Rockford Police Department Low Command team is for many reasons. First I would love to bring up is my Activity. My Activity on the server is at a pretty stance as I am making this application. My PD Command activity I would say being on during those hours you can find on battlemertics is about 1-2 hours a day or maybe 3-4.I try my best to strive while on this job and on the server to make PD Command stand out as a great LC Team to work with and to join! And also during that, I maintain all the Active PD on the job to see if they are doing there job properly

Maturity and Respect

After talking about my Activity I would love to go on about my Maturity and Respect on this Command Team. I have been in PD Low Command for Few months, also have been in the Department for almost 3 years maintaining a good respect and trying to respect everyone. When It comes with PD I do everything I can to be professional with this rank,  as when I am at this rank I am the 2nd to last rank of PD Command. To shift gears from my rank, when I am at PD Meetings or whatever meeting is at PD I try to maintain my professionalism and maturity during it. At the Meeting or even before it I try to remain professional and mature and also to go over any topics I need to go over. Going with topic I am in, I strive to try to stay calm during these meetings, and also Promotions or even Demotion call ups. Going with that, when I am promoting  or demoting someone I try to remain calm. Going with the topic, when dealing with demotions I try all my hardest to stay calm as some people do get mad or disappointed and which can trigger something bigger.

Experience 

Beginning with my experience, during my time here in GL I have achieved a lot of ranks. Some ranks I have gotten can be memorable and that is what I wish to bring up here in this application. First of all my current ranks in departments, first one is EMS Chief. In EMS I have been in that low command department for 5 months and have done well and made some mishaps but it happens. During this time as Low Command in EMS I have learned a lot and learned from my mistakes during it. Next is SWAT. In SWAT I was in that department for about a year having a passion for it. SWAT was one of my departments I loved and then I resigned as a Captain. As that rank in SWAT I was in the Low Command team for maybe 5-6 months maintaining a kind of sub branch of it called Sharpshooter. I was trusted with this position and tried all my best to keep it active. Also during the time I was in SWAT I learned from my mistakes of what I did as Enlisted and being Supervisor which I have learned from.  Next is my rank in Secret Service, I was in this department a lot of times but this time was one of my times I showed my time to the department. Over last few months I have gotten one of the highest Low Command ranks in the Department which would be DAD. At this rank I have done a few things which is getting the rank of Head FTO in the Field Training Officer branch of the department. Next is my Staff rank, as my staff rank I got the Senior Admin 2 months ago from what I remember. But during my time as staff I was Senior Moderator for 11 months, during this time I never gave up on going up the ranks. As of that I never have let my dream go.

As of that, that is why I wish to achieve the rank of Major in Police Low Command Team here in Rockford. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by MiniEpic
Added a Poll (Totally forgot dont freak out)

minisigforums.webp

3 hours ago, catfishing for nitro said:

Huge +Support

- Miniepic is one of the more active command members

- is EMS high command, SS senior low command and has a high staff rank

- mature, willing to help wherever needed

Mini Epic is the man for the job 100%

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

5 hours ago, catfishing for nitro said:

Huge +Support

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

+Support

• Friendly.
  • Dedicated and Active Command Member.
  • Professional.

Current Police RP Positions   

• C.E.R.T Co-Commander | 1K33
  • Umbrella Corp | LVL 1

Prior Police RP Positions
  • Retired | Reserve Police Assistant Chief | 1K-9
  • Former | Trooper Major | 1H03
  • Former | C.E.R.T Team Leader x2 | 1TL03
  • Former | Reserve SPMU Head Patrolman | 1HP01
  • Former | Reserve DOC Warden | 1CW33
  • Former | Reserve RRU Director | 8701
  • Former | Reserve EMS Deputy Chief | 8603
  • Former | SCU Co-CMDR | 1K33
  • Former | Secret Service SAIC | XR03
  • Former | UMC Paramilitary | LVL 4  

• Signed, Ajax Reyes.

On 2/9/2022 at 7:42 PM, catfishing for nitro said:

Huge +Support

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

On 2/9/2022 at 8:42 PM, catfishing for nitro said:

Huge +Support

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

On 2/9/2022 at 6:42 PM, catfishing for nitro said:

Huge +Support

Good guy, I am willing to have him as one of the faces of PD

Alright im boutta head out

On 2/9/2022 at 8:42 PM, catfishing for nitro said:

Huge +Support