096 Buff/Small Rework - Denied

PandaInShitpostLand

What are you suggesting? - A Buff to SCP-096 to make him not a complete joke and an actual threat to be scared of
1st: Lower his look timer from 3 seconds to 2 seconds. 3 seconds is an absurd amount of time and you will only be killed by 096 if you're trying or don't know
2nd: Apon being seen. he must advert Face Seen and if possible the player who saw him. (maybe develop a system for this), He must wait 10 seconds before being allowed to rush the player down, any new targets he will advert.
4th: if he loses his target, he can advert "Target Location" and the target must oblige. (this will be difficult if someone is doing a little bit of meta, though.)
5th: If 096 is enraged and the target is behind a locked door, 096 can bust the door instantly (If its not Self Breach Hours he wont break the door only go through)
6th: once killing all targets, 096 must sit down for 10 seconds unless viewed once more

Maybe develop a client side system that will tell you the name and rank of who looked at you, so it wont cause lag and will force the target to oblige in his location

How would this change better the server? - Make 096 the threat he was destined to be

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - he will be very powerful if multiple people see him

Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCP's

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Edited by PandaInShitpostLand
Timer change
  • Like 1

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2488399203

maybe change to this swep could work, especially to avoid rules and staff sits.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

-Support

Every time it’s the same song and dance with 096. 1 second vs 3 seconds has been debated numerous times. It’d just lead to RDM/FailRP

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

15 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Every time it’s the same song and dance with 096. 1 second vs 3 seconds has been debated numerous times. It’d just lead to RDM/FailRP

^

This seems like a lot to keep track of, will make difficult situations/sits.

Screenshot_13.png

5 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

-Support
1 Second Would Lead To Several Cases Of RDM Maybe +Support For 2.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

7 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Also stuff like this normally leads to issues and a client side system could lead to exploits or bugs 

Edited by Fieryphonix

[Retired] CI RND CDOP Fiery

Former: Security CPL | Delta-5 RCT | CI Military SGM  

9 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

yea i agree and when we are at full server and people have lag and that causes people to just stand still until the lag ends, so 096 is out u lag and bam your dead.

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

+/- Support
+ Support on the target must advert since in lore 096 just knows where the person is.
it would be cool if a client side swep could be made that after like 2-3 seconds it makes the person who saw 096 face glow red for 096 and perhaps able to see them through walls.
- Support on the 1 second, it's been suggested before but never works since it's such a short amount of time and leads to a lot of RDM cases.

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

On 2/9/2022 at 9:25 PM, a_krew10 said:

If 1 second is too short then I would + support for two seconds.

I agree 2 seconds is good, I was going to make this suggestion just forgot about it

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

On 2/9/2022 at 3:26 PM, MexicanGuy said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2488399203

maybe change to this swep could work, especially to avoid rules and staff sits.

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

• 2 weeks later...