Fishy's RRH Engineer Application

Fishy

In Game Name: Fishy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:151423434

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: Maintenance: MM Gensec:2LT

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 1 For Mass RDM when I first started playing and didnt know the rules

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I'm really interested in the SCP lore and want to contribute to seeing it utilised more in the server. I have enjoyed testing on SCPs in my brief time on Research and RnD and want to flesh out my ideas in a more unrestricted way. I have seen other RRH performing their duties around the facility and it looks like it would be fun to be a part of!

Why should we accept you: My experience in command allows me to understand how the facility works and all the different rules we have to follow. This also means I can command and lead people when the situation demands it. I am very active on the server, being on at least 4 hours a day every day on average and I believe I can dedicate a lot of time towards this branch. I have previous experience in MTF as I was SM in E11 quite a long time ago, giving me experience in combat and leading combatants. I have also have been in Nu7 and D5 (however I was not in those very long). My maintenance rank means I have experience all around the site from LCS to EZ, meaning I will know how to be well equipped to enter any of these zon20220208225813_1.thumb.jpg.5305b11e0ea88b7a9f63661d5f4dab96.jpges to test or for other reasons.

Edited by Fishy

+Support 

You have most definitely gained my trust and confidence (not very easy to do). I would highly recommend you as a new acting RRH.

You have my entire support 

- RRH Guardian Alpha 6

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2022 at 9:17 PM, ZJ said:

+support, very active, trusted member
Xray 42

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

10 hours ago, Destroyer2 said:

CHAD 
+SUPPORT 
+Very active GL member 
+High ranks 
+Dedicated to the server 
+Trustworthy 
+Really nice person 
+Doesn't minge (maybe sometimes)

+Support

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

On 3/2/2022 at 9:16 AM, Destroyer2 said:

CHAD 
+SUPPORT 
+Very active GL member 
+High ranks 
+Dedicated to the server 
+Trustworthy 
+Really nice person 

Hope you get accepted!

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

On 3/3/2022 at 12:46 AM, Destroyer2 said:

CHAD 
+SUPPORT 
+Very active GL member 
+High ranks 
+Dedicated to the server 
+Trustworthy 
+Really nice person 

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

CHAD 
+SUPPORT 
+Very active GL member 
+High ranks 
+Dedicated to the server 
+Trustworthy 
+Really nice person 

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

CHAD 
+SUPPORT 
+Very active GL member 
+High ranks 
+Dedicated to the server 
+Trustworthy 
+Really nice person 

Amazing person overall, would be awesome if they were accepted!

Former:

Assistant Maintenance Manager
RRH Engineer Sierra 4

CHAD 
+SUPPORT 
+Very active GL member 
+High ranks 
+Dedicated to the server 
+Trustworthy 
+Really nice person 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

+Support

Very active

Amazing command

Great Combative and RolePlayer

~ Romeo 13

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 3/2/2022 at 3:16 PM, Destroyer2 said:

CHAD 
+SUPPORT 
+Very active GL member 
+High ranks 
+Dedicated to the server 
+Trustworthy 
+Really nice person 

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"