PryingTree's Staff restriction

PryingTree

Steam Name: PryingTree

Ingame Name: PryingTree

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:114592179

Date You Were Restricted: I can not find the post where I got restricted so I dont know the exact date but probably in september

Staff Restriction Length: Forever and ever

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: The head of staff probably

Reason for Staff Restriction: I did do as requested, when you go to resign from staff at the time after you resign you have to contact head of staff 48 hours later saying basically "Hey I need my WL and stuff away" but when I resigned I thought I would never come back from the server so I did not do that.

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better):  I am sorry, the way I resigned was inappropriate, sure I wasn't the best staff member and sure I could have resigned more formal. I never broke any rules, I never abused my powers. I feel as if I could be better as a staff member. I was never a great staff member, I would say I am just a mediocre staff member but it would be nice to help people or make peoples days better. Thats why I even signed up for staff. I am sorry, and I hope you all can forgive.

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

If this is indeed a permanent staff restriction I would say -support on lifting it, however +support on lowering duration to maybe 2 months from now. This’ll be time to show that you’re once again dedicated to the server and to the staff team since dedication and integrity are what are being looked out for with that policy.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

-/+ Support, I would like to see the post that is apparently locked on this, +support for now unless something really terrible gets uncovered here

• Dislike 1

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

3 hours ago, Nydekore said:

If this is indeed a permanent staff restriction I would say -support on lifting it, however +support on lowering duration to maybe 2 months from now. This’ll be time to show that you’re once again dedicated to the server and to the staff team since dedication and integrity are what are being looked out for with that policy.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Nydekore said:

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

5 hours ago, Nydekore said:

Screenshot_13.png

5 hours ago, Nydekore said:

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

8 hours ago, PryingTree said:

I never abused my powers.

😏 

+Support 

• Laughing 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, phrog said:

+support on lowering 

kinda silly how you would get a permanent staff restriction just for not telling your HOS

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"