15 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No (Reason why below)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Pisces

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would absolutely love to be the next Commander of the 501st Legion for a few reasons. The first being of how much I truly love being online, and interacting/helping all within 501st. It would most definitely be a major personal triumph as this is something I told myself I would reach no matter how much time it would take in order to finetune and maybe even one day perfect the 501st Legion! However, this wouldn't be the end of my journey or a final stop. Personally being Commander will both allow me and force me to step up my game in how much I provide and assist those within the Battalion. Ultimately taking the step up from Vice-Commander to Commander would allow me to solidify and concrete my roles and ideas within the Battalion and would put me in an ideal position in order to provide as much as I can to the battalion and those who are in it. Lastly, it would also allow me to strengthen my friendships and relationships with those on the server, as well as extend my reach of influence to the Imperial Empire and more importantly, those around me.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/930948095?serve 2,211 Hours at the time of making this application!

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander is to lead his battalion, keep it running smoothly, and make tough decisions for it. The commander looks out for their entire battalion no matter what but also keeps them in order. The Commander always looks for improvements or additions that could be made in the battalion. If the commander sees someone working hard and doing their job they will reward them. Commanders need to have good communication with the entire battalion especially Vice Commanders. Vice Commanders are there to assist the Commander so they need to know what is needed from them.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I should be trusted with the position of Commander because of the dedication I have to this server as well as to this battalion. I have many other leadership roles other than this server, with these experiences that I have, I can transfer it to here making sure that I am the best that I can be, but still adapting and changing, making myself the best that I can be. I have deepened my dedication for the battalion as well as to the server. Within these hours that I have accumulated, I have achieved a plenitude of experience to lead the battalion and do the job of a Commander. I have already been given a lot of trust, and with this trust, I have never disappointed. Within the time of my stay as a 501st, the dedication that I have has become diligence, and with that diligence, I can better the future of the 501st regiment.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Sunday - Thursday 9PM GMT - 2AM GMT ~ Friday - Saturday 12PM GMT - 3AM GMT

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
28 Stab Wounds- I mean Warns
image.thumb.png.2fb475aafecab312d201c764756e598c.png

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

Honestly a really good guy. Proved he has changed for the better and is very deserving of this. 

+Support

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

7 hours ago, SawickM said:

Honestly a really good guy. Proved he has changed for the better and is very deserving of this. 

+Support

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

10 hours ago, Big chungus said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

- Active

- Great guy

- Dedicated

- Cares about his battalion 

Goodluck! 

Former Stormtrooper Vice Commander Moby
AKA The Shore Guy

1396022312_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0fef4b3eac96e3ad09eed60e3fec3b7.gif

16 hours ago, Big chungus said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

- Active

- Great guy

- Dedicated

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 2/8/2022 at 5:04 AM, Big chungus said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

- Active

- Great guy

- Dedicated

Current: Shock PVT | Nothing

Former: Shock VCMDR, Chief Medical Overseer(CMO), Admiral Garrick Versio, ARC JTO 1SGT Nex, Original ArK TrooVA, 
ISB Major General Nex (GM VIII)

spacer.png

On 2/7/2022 at 8:04 PM, Big chungus said:

+ SUPPORT

- Active

- Great guy

- Dedicated

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

On 2/8/2022 at 5:04 AM, Big chungus said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

- Active

- Great guy

- Dedicated

Current: None

Former:  IC CSLD Captain Reaper | Star Fighter Corps Senior Group Captain And Gladius Squad Lead | Death Trooper First Lieutenant | Inferno Squad Squad Lead Gamemaster III & Senior Moderator

spacer.png

On 2/7/2022 at 11:04 PM, Big chungus said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

- Active

- Great guy

- Dedicated

On 2/8/2022 at 12:31 AM, SawickM said:

+Support

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

On 2/8/2022 at 12:31 AM, SawickM said:

+Support

Good luck.

Former ST Commander Lydus
Current Elder Guard Carnor Jax

Lover of Women

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to Marshal Commander for training and your whitelist.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150