ZJ's ET Blacklist Appeal

ZJ

+support

people can change and I definitely think ZJ did. He’s a nice guy in game and I think he has potential and can be trusted as a ET.

+support 

nice guy in game and he has potential as an ET. People can change and ZJ is a very good example of that.

Former Maintenance AMM ACSM || Former GENSEC 1LT || Former Mod/SET || D-0792  1453122164_Screenshot2022-08-30022842.png.8a66d880301bf8d955fa07c77c01b978.png

On 2/8/2022 at 12:54 AM, Respecter of Women Big Ben said:

no hackers

This Should Not Be a Problem, Was a While Ago.

On 2/8/2022 at 5:12 AM, Nydekore said:

+Support on getting blacklist removed, even if he isn’t fit at the moment. While I think ZJ has some way to go I don’t think he deserves a blacklist at this time. He has been working hard at improving himself and I think that’s good enough to warrant that the door at least be creaked open, even if he is not yet allowed to enter.

+Support 
As Nydekore Sayed, I Think His ET Blacklisted Should Be Removed, Even If's Not Fit For It Rn, He Also Got CMD On GenSec Which Shows Improvement In His Behavior.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 2/8/2022 at 4:42 AM, Nydekore said:

+Support on getting blacklist removed, even if he isn’t fit at the moment. While I think ZJ has some way to go I don’t think he deserves a blacklist at this time. He has been working hard at improving himself and I think that’s good enough to warrant that the door at least be creaked open, even if he is not yet allowed to enter.

[Retired] CI RND CDOP Fiery

Former: Security CPL | Delta-5 RCT | CI Military SGM  

On 2/7/2022 at 9:01 PM, Its Buck said:

Completely inappropriate response to this, you should know better 

+support ZJ has proven that he can learn from mistakes and become a better person overall

Completely fine response especially if you don't like hackers. Don't know why you have to be so asinine about it, when someone hacks especially in the position he was it shows he shouldn't be trusted. This is ignoring the alt account ban evading.

-Support

Edited by th3
Removed double post
  • Like 2

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator