ZJ

Steam Name:  zj

Ingame Name: ZJ

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39508321

Date You Were Restricted: 2/7/2021

Staff Restriction Length: Blacklist

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Unsure

Reason for Staff Restriction: Aimbot/ESP, same reason I was server blacklisted

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better):  I never broke any rules while ET, I hosted several events/PTs . I would like to be able to help with those again and improve the RP on the server. I have never once thought about abusing powers or breaking the rules of staff/ET.  I want to earn my trust back and if I can't be staff/ET I can't do that even further. I feel like several people have taken a risk on me already and I haven't broken that trust. I try everyday to do my absolute best and live up to expectations. I also paid with my rank and money to get unblacklisted from the server already. Please I am begging you once more to trust me to be a great ET member on the server. I've only gotten 1 warn since coming back.

Also why wasn't I made aware of this the 1st time that I applied...?

Edited by ZJ
  • Dislike 1

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

4 hours ago, Kvist said:

Man did his time, and he's proven time and time again he's an asset to the server. The blacklist is no longer valid and should therefore be lifted ASAP.

+support

Edited by PryingTree

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

1 minute ago, Domo775 said:

-support 

hacker 😡😡

Sure he did have aimbot but that was so long ago and it was his only time hacking on the server, he has barely any warns in the time he has played the server (which is a lot) and instead of doing more wrong he helped. Reports anyone that has done any wrong. I do not know why your only conflicting reason for not supporting him is because he is a "hacker". the man has done plenty of time and he is doing more good than wrong.

• Gaminglight Love 1

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

+Support for a small do not allow instead of blacklist

-Support for removing blacklist completely 

ZJ while i think you have definitely grown over your time back, I believe you still have aspects to improve on which i would like to see built on before you can get ET again.

Edited by FusionThunder
Wording fixing

spacer.png

48 minutes ago, Domo775 said:

-support 

hacker 😡😡

Completely inappropriate response to this, you should know better 

+support ZJ has proven that he can learn from mistakes and become a better person overall

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

+Support

Alright we know ZJ was a hacker that's the reason he was blacklisted, but that was a while ago. Just because he was blacklisted before doesn't mean he shouldn't get a chance at joining ET again, I feel he can be trusted again, and besides he didn't do anything wrong in ET.

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, The Gaming Goat said:

-Support
I simply do not trust you back into ET.

I mean gaming, to be fair he did never abuse his power in the Event Team. Sure he hacked and in my opinion that should never be forgotten when taking into account promotions and such but he hasn't really done anything to provoke distrust. 

In my opinion the blacklist can be lifted however it is still yalls choice to accept him back into ET or not but as of now this blacklist in my opinion is unnecessary. 

+Support 

Edited by Some Weeb
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support for removing the Blacklist.

I am one of the people who blacklisted him from ET when this happened. It has been a year and I believe it should be taken off. However, this does not mean I am endorsing him being able to be let into ET. He still needs more time but I feel it would be fair to remove the blacklist and allow him to prove himself worthy of being accepted back into ET. So In my opinion the blacklist should be taken off, but this does not necessarily mean he should be ET this soon. ZJ can prove himself and show he is worthy. And he knows he is completely screwed if he fucks up, so watch his ass like a hawk and see if he is behaved enough to get into ET.

I believe the blacklist should be lifted but a do not allow should be put in place until the higher ups of ET think he is ready. This is different than blacklisting because he can apply as much as he wants and see if he proved himself yet. Blacklisted means he wouldn't know he is ready to apply again and be given a chance without someone telling him and I know for a fact he would get forgotten and it won't get done for ages cause that is how shit is done on this server.

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

-Support

Being honest I don't think you shouldn't be in Event team or Staff. You literally used hacks once and came back on an alt account and who knows if you ever used hacks on it again. I don't think you should be trusted with such responsibilities with such a past.

• Like 1

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

+Support on getting blacklist removed, even if he isn’t fit at the moment. While I think ZJ has some way to go I don’t think he deserves a blacklist at this time. He has been working hard at improving himself and I think that’s good enough to warrant that the door at least be creaked open, even if he is not yet allowed to enter.

• Like 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

8 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

-Support
I simply do not trust you back into ET.

Agreed

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

5 hours ago, Nydekore said:

+Support on getting blacklist removed, even if he isn’t fit at the moment. While I think ZJ has some way to go I don’t think he deserves a blacklist at this time. He has been working hard at improving himself and I think that’s good enough to warrant that the door at least be creaked open, even if he is not yet allowed to enter.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+Support

I think he's proved enough that he atleast deserves a shot back into ET. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

19 hours ago, Travar said:

I am one of the people who blacklisted him from ET when this happened. It has been a year and I believe it should be taken off. However, this does not mean I am endorsing him being able to be let into ET. He still needs more time but I feel it would be fair to remove the blacklist and allow him to prove himself worthy of being accepted back into ET. So In my opinion the blacklist should be taken off, but this does not necessarily mean he should be ET this soon. ZJ can prove himself and show he is worthy. And he knows he is completely screwed if he fucks up, so watch his ass like a hawk and see if he is behaved enough to get into ET.

I believe the blacklist should be lifted but a do not allow should be put in place until the higher ups of ET think he is ready. This is different than blacklisting because he can apply as much as he wants and see if he proved himself yet. Blacklisted means he wouldn't know he is ready to apply again and be given a chance without someone telling him and I know for a fact he would get forgotten and it won't get done for ages cause that is how shit is done on this server.

+support for removing the blacklist

I still believe he needs to prove he's ready for ET at this time like Travar said above. However I do believe that ZJ should be given the opportunity to prove himself as he has shown potential to be fit for ET and he wasn't restricted for any abuse he did as ET but rather his blacklist.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

21 hours ago, Travar said:

👍

Screenshot_13.png