Medical Roll Call (Ends 2/21/22)

[GL] Inaccurate

Required for ALL Medic+ to fill out.

Name: 

Activity (1-10):

Why should you keep your rank (SM+):

Any Notes:

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Name: funk 

Activity (1-10): 5

Why should you keep your rank (SM+): i should keep my rank because i can be active during off hours when there’s typically less medical or maintenance on to help keep the foundation safe and healed

Any Notes: pls no remove 🙏🙏

i’ve probably killed you more then once 🥶🥶

spacer.png

Name: Ammonium

Activity (1-10): I try my hardest so 10

Why should you keep your rank (SM+): I believe I should keep my position as I want to grow and help enlisted get further in the branch. As for me, I want to help develop medical in the right path and hopefully advocate for more RP scenarios as right now a lot of the server feels like a milsim

Any Notes: N/A

• Like 1

Name: New Rowphin

Activity (1-10): 7

Why should you keep your rank (SM+): I believe I should keep my rank as a Command Overseer as I can help fellow Medical Command with any kind of problems, issues and questions they have. I’d also push Medical as a whole to try be more active.

Any Notes: pls no remove 

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

Name:  ZJ

Activity (1-10): 6

Why should you keep your rank (SM+): I like to play medical, I play it all the time, please no remove ty

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

Name:  Dustin

Why should you keep your rank (SM+): Been here for about a year and a half, zi enjoy what I do, working on promotions for MR

|RRH Tango 63| CI RND AIN Rusty BSA192 | EOI | Head Medical Research | DHFTO |

spacer.png 

Name: Sprink

Activity (1-10): 8 

Why should you keep your rank (SM+): I would like to keep my rank for a couple of big reasons. First of all, I'm usually on medical for at least an hour every day having fun doing RP and healing people, Second, I enjoy the environment in Medical and I enjoy the command members and the work they put in. Finally, I would like to keep my rank because I have dedication and I want to move up and strive in Medical no matter what it takes.

Any Notes:

Twas the Night before Christmas,

ZJ is still online while everyone is tucked way in their beds.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

Name: Dr Minge(Sullivan)

Activity (1-10): 7-8 1/2

Well, I've been doctor for a month and my first strike ever was for not promoting someone.
I, on numerous occasions have hosted PT's/ other forms of entertainment for medical staff.
I for one think I am very uh valuable to medical. I'm pretty chill with command if you - my slight immaturity.

Any Notes: N/A

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

Name: Drizzle

Activity (1-10): 5

Any Notes: I usually hop on when nobody can to help keep everyone healed. I'm not too active because I'm focusing mostly on security at the moment.

Current Director of Research and Security

Name: Mapley

Why should you keep your rank (SM+): I believe if I keep my rank I can keep entertaining people on the site as well as other medics with little fun shenanigans.

Any Notes: be more active enlisted 👿

Name: Bully Maguire

Activity (1-10): 8

Why should you keep your rank (SM+): Because I'm very active and love playing as medical. It is the only branch I'm currently and active in so I can play more often. I really enjoy seeing other foundation members and meeting friends along the way. The medical branch has been a blast for me and I plan to keep on playing it.

Any Notes: Medical on top fr fr

name: Buck

Why should you keep your rank (SM+): I try my best to be active and help out medical as much as I can and now work as DHFW and  have tried to be helpful to the best of my ability 

Any Notes: professional Kidney thief 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

Name: Shadows

Activity: (1-10) 7

Why Should We Keep Your Rank (SM+): N/A

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: LCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice III Shadows

Name: fakelamp

Activity (1-10): 6-7 (School and after school activity)

Why should you keep your rank (SM+):Despite school ill try to be active and attempt to reform medical research and make it better in future

Any Notes:What time can i find hoovy for training its really hard

Name: Zack

Activity (1-10): Just about... Yes

Why should you keep your rank (SM+): I run the organ black market, and I threatened the entire Jury's families.

Any Notes: Wake up.

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

• Adam. locked this topic