ZJ'S Event Team App #3Denied

ZJ

In-Game Name: ZJ

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) STEAM_0:1:39508321

What is your ULX Rank?: Platinum

What is your RP Rank?: Maintenance Expert, Security SVFTO 2LT, EWD Warden, CI SGT, Elite Medic,  RRH Xray 42, E11 CPL

What is your timezone?: Central

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 9

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I used to be ET and did a lot of events, I also planned quite a few PT's for security over the years.

How Active are you? (1/10): 10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 6

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

I was event team previously.

I mostly want to assist the other event team members with events. I want to expand my role on the server to help assist with RP and overall enjoyment for all the players on the server. I feel like its important for me to have this position in order for me to assist with security PTs as well as the other branches I am in. I believe I owe it to the server to become an event team member. I have proven I can be active, engaging, and personable. I try and respect  everyone.  I have learned many things while being on this server and made mistakes; however, all humans do. With mistakes being made early on I have ensured they will never be repeated. I care greatly for the future of the server as a whole and those in it as well.  I believe with more trust and responsibility I can make sure I apply all my skills to event team and duties and ensure they are carried out effectively. My resolve for success has never been stronger and my desire to move up is unwavering, that is why I deserve this position.  Like anything I will do my best and give 100% to event team and the server as a whole.

OFC I made a mistake but I paid both in rank and money for that mistake, I lost everything that I held dear on the server, I hope that you can see past that and again trust me with this responsibility.  

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

I have hosted several combat PTs and would like to continue and expand on these. Team deathmatches as well as death runs. Quite a few events while I was ET last time covering several different SCPs.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:

Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? 096, I enjoy thinking about the fact that if it somehow got broadcasted to the world it would be an XK class end of the world scenario just because people looked at it. In my opinion that makes it one of the most dangerous SCPs in existence. 

Edited by ZJ

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

-Support

You are blacklisted from ET.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

Denied

You may reapply in 2 weeks. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥