Wraith

Should I be the next VCMDR Sev?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be the next VCMDR Sev?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : IC OSS COL 6924 Sigma

2. What Regiment are you applying for?: Imperial Commandos (IC) 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?: I believe I am one of many capable officers within IC that is better suited for this position. I've been Low Regimental Command for some time and guiding my fellow Commandos is what I have been doing for so long. I usually rehash on their combat, hacking, and demo/scout sniper skills from time to time. I ran PT to punish those who might've made a mistake or demoted them when necessarily needed. After all that has been said, I usually tend to my duties as Colonel of IC which is basically overseeing Tryouts, assisting/participating in Simulations/Training courses, and giving advice/aid to those who are becoming or had already become an NCO or Officer. I have learned many a thing from my higher ups and I wish to keep on doing that and becoming VCMDR will still give this ability but on a more higher level of understanding. After all that is said and done, I usually consul those in my battalion about certain that had transpire among my fellow brothers. We hold each other together and aid those who happen to be suffering, especially those outside of our battalion. I love this server, especially during the most dysfunctional of times, and I wish I can do more. I don't know that becoming a VCMDR will get me there but I believe it is a step in a certain direction I would like to take.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?: 2 years+

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?:  To govern, assist, lead, and guide members of the immediate battalion/regiment. Both VCMDRs and CMDRs alike can do these very things and take those under their wings if needed. To a degree, their job is to mainly trim the mingy side of the battalion, promote order, and guide those who are willing to commit to the cause. Due to their positions in the ranking of battalions/regiments, VCMDRs and CMDRs keep law and order to stable degrees. Although expected among NCO+ and Officer+, our VCMDRs and CMDR have taught me and others among IC valuable lessons such as accountability, composure, and what it means to be a leader. They are the glue that binds and holds against wear and tear.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?: I understand my fellow Commandos and have worked alongside them extensively after mission, event, or sim/training exercises. We are basically a family and we work together to make IC a better place for those who are joining. What I am saying is I'm suited for this position seeing that I have the trust of my very own troops and I can say that you shouldn't have any worries about any mingy IC under my watchful eye. I usually keep a close eye on my troops during sort of event, mission, or simulation/training and help those need it or have trouble understanding certain concepts. Although my actions may go in vain, I still try my hardest for my battalion's wellbeing. 

7. How often can you be Online?: I'm always on the server during the majority of the daily/nightly hours but it usually ranges from 4 to 8 plus hours. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): I have none.

Edited by Vulkirm
Not enough effort, which I wholeheartedly agree with.

Former: Vice Commander Sev (x2) IC COL Wraith/Sigma | Purge SSGT Vulkrim Crimson LD 57 2LT Reaper | Tank CPL Wraith TT6924 IC 2LT 6924 Sigma | DT CPL AJ1

Mega + Support

-Great guy

-Active

-Great with leading

-does what needs to be done

-does a lot for his battalion

All in all Great Person

Notes

He's a great guy that is willing to help his Battalion, he's also a very great man when it come's to leading a group of people, all in all great man he deserves this spot in IC.

GOOD LUCK SIGMA!!!!

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

2 hours ago, KitChan said:

Mega + Support

-Great guy

-Active

-Great with leading

All in all Great Person

Notes

He's a great guy that is willing to help his Battalion, he's also a very great man when it come's to leading a group of people, all in all great man he deserves this spot in IC.

GOOD LUCK SIGMA!!!!

Former: Imperial Lord Darth Vader | DT Senior Commander WH0

2 hours ago, KitChan said:

Mega + Support

-Great guy

-Active

-Great with leading

All in all Great Person

Notes

GOOD LUCK SIGMA!!!!

Former Stormtrooper Vice Commander Moby
AKA The Shore Guy

1396022312_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0fef4b3eac96e3ad09eed60e3fec3b7.gif

6 hours ago, KitChan said:

Mega + Support

-Great guy

-Active

-Great with leading

All in all Great Person

Notes

GOOD LUCK SIGMA!!!!

Love this nerd!

12 hours ago, KitChan said:

Mega + Support

-Great guy

-Active

-Great with leading

All in all Great Person

Notes

GOOD LUCK SIGMA!!!!

The short time i was in IC, he was really his best to try to keep IC entertained. Massive +Support to you my guy!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

21 hours ago, KitChan said:

Mega + Support

-Great guy

-Active

-Great with leading

All in all Great Person

Notes

GOOD LUCK SIGMA!!!!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

On 2/6/2022 at 7:50 PM, KitChan said:

Mega + Support

-Great guy

-Active

-Great with leading

All in all Great Person

Notes

GOOD LUCK SIGMA!!!!

This guy is an amazing IC, good luck!!! 😁

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

+ MEGA Support

- Very Active

- Dedicated And Always Looking For Way To Improve IC.

- Open To Feedback And Suggestions

- Fantastic Application

- Would Be A Great Fit For IC VCMDR

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

On 2/7/2022 at 1:50 AM, KitChan said:

Mega + Support

-Great guy

-Active

-Great with leading

All in all Great Person

Notes

GOOD LUCK SIGMA!!!!

Current: Shock PVT | Nothing

Former: Shock VCMDR, Chief Medical Overseer(CMO), Admiral Garrick Versio, ARC JTO 1SGT Nex, Original ArK TrooVA, 
ISB Major General Nex (GM VIII)

spacer.png

On 2/7/2022 at 12:50 AM, KitChan said:

Mega + Support

-Great guy

-Active

-Great with leading

All in all Great Person

Notes

GOOD LUCK SIGMA!!!!

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

On 2/6/2022 at 4:50 PM, KitChan said:

Mega + Support

-Great guy

-Active

-Great with leading

All in all Great Person

Notes

GOOD LUCK SIGMA!!!!

Current:  High General Suns
Former: First Brigadier General

Nova Commander Suns 

DT ZY5 [Admin]

On 2/6/2022 at 7:50 PM, KitChan said:

+ Support

-Great guy

-Active

-Great with leading

All in all Great Person

Good luck.

Former ST Commander Lydus
Current Elder Guard Carnor Jax

Lover of Women

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to Marshal Commander for training and your whitelist.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

• Tactical locked, unlocked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic