What is your in game name?
Lily

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:97011427 
What is your current rank?
SGM

How long have you been in Nova?
since 1/9/22

How will you assist command with this rank?
I am highly active and dedicated to nova as I only have one life, so I will be able to be an active and effective member of the officer team. I will host tryouts and sims to raise troop morale and increase the number of people we have active. By keeping people engaged at hours when less officers are on we can have more troops on at all times of the day, I've noticed many officers aren't on at later times when I am on, which discourages the enlisted from being active on nova at that time because there is no officers on to notice the work they put in. I will be able to be on and encouraging our troops to grow as soldiers and be on Nova more often. Often times when we don't have a VIP we split up and wander around aimlessly as there is no activities for us to do. I will work with GM's to get nova more missions to do during times when we don't do much. And I will ensure that Nova is a fun and accepting battalion for all members who join it.

Why do you want to become an Officer? 
As an officer i will be able to assist Novas growth and development more than i already have been able to as an NCO. I want to be able to work more closely with command to increase nova activity and morale, and to improve the battalion as a whole. Nova is my favorite battalion I've played in my years on this server and i have a very high dedication to it as a whole. Id like to become an officer to help make this battalion into the best one on the server, and to increase the amount of active Nova.  

Do you have any experience leading / being an Officer? 
I was a CPT In Purge/IQ, a 1LT in DT, and a 2LT in 501st.

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer? 
The purpose of an officer is to ensure that the battalion is always growing and that the ncos are contributing their part to the growth of the battalion through sims and tryouts. An officers purpose is also to host missions, sims, and tryouts themselves to ensure the constant growth of our battalion. Officers are expected to be searching through the ranks to find the best troops to promote them for reward of their hard work and dedication. Officers should be encouraging people to join nova, and increasing the morale of existing Nova Members.

What qualifies you to be an officer?
I have many prior experiences with being an officer and I have proven my dedication to the battalion thoroughly. I was NCO of the week last week, and have been active and online as much as possible. I host many tryouts and i always keep the enlisted engaged. I am active and experienced, and I have nothing but love for nova as a whole.

Do you understand you will be on a 1-2 week trial period?
Yes.

+/- Support

+ Great Trooper

+ Friendly

+ Follows Orders 

+ Knows When To Be Serious And Can Have Fun

- Could Be More Bit More Active

~ Good Luck Lily!

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

+/- Support more on +

-great person

-able to do what is told of them

-able to help lead people

-has been in Nova for a bit

-Knows When To Be Serious And Can Have Fun

-Good Trooper

- Side

-I'd like to see you get active again

Notes

ur a good person, but the other thing I have to say is that you aren't very active anymore so you would be a great Officer just get ur activity back up and you'll be golden.

Good Luck

Edited by KitChan

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

3 hours ago, KitChan said:

+/- Support more on +

-great person

-Good Trooper

- Side

Notes

ur a good person, but the other thing I have to say is that you aren't very active anymore so you would be a great Officer just get ur activity back up and you'll be golden.

Good Luck

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

3 hours ago, KitChan said:

+/- Support more on +

-great person

-Good Trooper

- Side

Notes

Good Luck

5 hours ago, KitChan said:

+/- Support more on +

-great person

-Good Trooper

- Side

Notes

Good Luck

Former: Imperial Lord Darth Vader | DT Senior Commander WH0

Accepted 
Welcome to the officer team. Speak to any MAJ+ for your training. 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF