6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be trial mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Schoodst

What is your steam name?: [GL] Schoodst

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:81042712

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):Schoodst#0907

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I owned an SCPSL server but I shut it down a while ago.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Somewhere in June 2020

What date did you make your forums account? June 25 2020 (I made my forums acc a few days after I joined the server)

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 8 (all very old)

1297198365_Screenshot2022-02-01154442.png.a24f5bbfa168c89eaddf79f987bcc1b4.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Gold

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I would like to join staff because its the only thing keeping the server from delving into chaos, I'm good at handling players in a calm, collected manner and I can properly present problems to them and what they did, I know how to use ULX and logs as I have used them in my friends servers before. I know my boundaries and what I should not do. I know when to ask others for help or any other assistance for things I can't do. I enjoy interacting with other players and helping them while playing. I like to help newer players with getting used to the community and I enjoy helping players with any sort of issues they have, all in all I just enjoy staffing, it makes the server a better, cleaner place and I want to contribute to keep this server clean for new players and to grow a larger community.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I attempt to calm them down and tell them that they will be formally warned for MRDMx(#) and Staff Dissrespect and will be receiving a 5 day ban for MRDM.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

I would tell the player that abusing bugs is against the rules and I would jail them for a few minutes (maybe around 300 seconds) and give them the MOTD to read over to make sure they know the rules, once they finish I unjail them, remind them not to abuse the bug and send them on their way.

Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Edited by Schoodst
addin thing
  • Like 1

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

+Support!
- Has server managing/staff experience.
- Has been in the community for a while.
- Knows how to handle staff situations well.
- Has good intentions for the server.

He seems to know what he's doing from staffing to owning his own server! You seem to know what you are doing. Hope to hear great things from you!
Godspeed!

• Like 1

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

-support

i feel like I haven’t seen you on the server really

short responses to questions

I haven’t really interacted with you so I can’t comment on your personality but regardless 

best of luck!

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

4 minutes ago, Its Buck said:

-support

We might be different timezones or just have different schedules, I'm normally on between 9AM-8PM EST or 3PM to 7:30PM EST whether its a weekday or not (school and other things)

Edited by Schoodst
  • Like 1

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

On 2/6/2022 at 3:24 PM, Coconut Boy said:

+Support!

He seems to know what he's doing from staffing to owning his own server! You seem to know what you are doing. Hope to hear great things from you!
Godspeed!

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

Massive +support!! 

One of my early morning crew members, is a strong dedicated member of the community and has great intentions as well as great activity and respect for others.

Good luck schoodst!!!

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

On 2/6/2022 at 5:24 PM, Coconut Boy said:

+Support!

Godspeed!

+Support ^

• Gaminglight Love 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

6 hours ago, Scooty said:

Massive +support!! 

One of my early morning crew members, is a strong dedicated member of the community and has great intentions as well as great activity and respect for others.

Good luck schoodst!!!

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 2/8/2022 at 6:25 AM, Scooty said:

Massive +support!! 

Good luck schoodst!!!

oofwill2.png

On 2/6/2022 at 3:24 PM, Coconut Boy said:

+Support!

Godspeed!

Nu7 SGT/JFE/TR/FTO | Experienced Medic/CCU/FTO/FM
[CC] Owns: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero'
[CC] On: A Normal D-Class
"I Got You In My Sights" - Soldier 76

On 2/6/2022 at 8:05 PM, Its Buck said:

-support

I haven’t really interacted with you so I can’t comment on your personality but regardless 

best of luck!

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

On 2/6/2022 at 8:05 PM, Its Buck said:

-support

best of luck!

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

On 2/9/2022 at 9:04 PM, FusionThunder said:

+/-

while having previous experience is good, after recent events I have doubts on if you can control your behavior well enough. 

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT