Nex_yes

What is your ingame name?:
Nex

What is your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:547541038

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:
My current rank is Commander

What specialty are you applying for?:
I am currently applying for the position of CMO. 

What Naval  (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Boomer 

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

I would try to improve medical by keeping up my tryouts and sims hosted, plus helping my fellow Medical Overseers, and the medical battalion as a whole in doing their job. I'd also be on the look out for any one wanting to join MO / Try my best to help anyone around me. My main focus point on this is getting more people into the medical batallion  and trying to get more MO's as after Bomer and Matrix got promoted, we currently are in need of more MO's. I'd keep helping the newer NCO's with their tryouts as I've been doing, and help the officers with hosting sims /tryouts also. I've seen a lot of MC personnel not really knowing what to do / what orders to follow so I'd like to improve the way we train the newer medical members within the Medical Corps. I will be trying to make MC more fun and active again as it once was, and I'd love to help take some of the responsibilities that the command team within MC has so that they are not pressured and can focus on other stuff. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

So some of the reasons why you should be able to trust me with this position is because I am both active, getting at least 8 hours on the server almost everyday. I've heard from others, plus believes myself that I have good leadership abilities within both naval and shock as I am both officers in both. I am very friendly and always there to help when needed, I know 100% how the medical battalion works and I have never gotten any warnings on the server before. I am also quite known within the Medical Battalion, I almost always attends their saturday meetings and almost everyone within medical knows who I am because of my activity. 

Why do you want this rank?:

I wish to acheve this rank because of the following reasons: 

1. I want to help the command team and the current MC in making the medical battalion a fun place for everyone, getting back the vibe of just chilling in medbay and having fun while still being serious and not mingy like some of the current lower ranked MCs. 

2. I'd like to help the NCO's + on spotting immature and mingy lower ranked (Some NCO's too that i've seen) and just overall being a bit stricter on the tryouts / trial period when they are trainees. For example, I've seen a Private get promoted while being mingy during an event but the officer leading the MCs didnt notice it. That event was also one of the things that lead me to wanting to join MO first off. Because overall I wish to make MC a better place. 

3. My main priority if I get CMO will be to scout / try to encorage Naval Enlisted into joining MO. We are currently low on members as is all specialities, which is why I also wish to make being a MO more fun and try to spread my word with it. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:
Yes I do understand. 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

The purpose of the CMO is to assist the Medical Command Team and making sure the battalion is up and running good.  The CMO would also be tasked with giving any good ideas to the command team to help MC for the better, and to help the NCO's and Officers with doing tryouts / sims for Medical. The CMO's job is also to scout out for any Naval Enlisted/ encurage Naval Enlisted who wants to join to apply for MO, and helping them as good as you can, With the CMO who has to make sure all of the MO's are trained and are ready to help the medical battalion as a whole. 

NOTES: Sorry if I miss spelled some stuff, I am mildly dyslexic and I tried my best on writing. 

Edited by Nex_yes

Current: Shock PVT | Nothing

Former: Shock VCMDR, Chief Medical Overseer(CMO), Admiral Garrick Versio, ARC JTO 1SGT Nex, Original ArK TrooVA, 
ISB Major General Nex (GM VIII)

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Darth Zefer said:

+ Massive support 

- friendly 

- welcoming 

- great Naval 

- well deserving of CMO

Good luck 👍

Current  #1 Gaminglight Aussie

Former : Admin | 501st Commander Cammin501st COL ARCL Blitz 01|Nova MM LCPL Odin SF SFL GSC Cammin IC DMS SSE 2LT Cammin | 69th PFC Cammin Shock PFC Cammin | IF Agent  Deez Nuts  | GameMaster I |  DT CPL OB1

giphy.gif

"All we want in this life. Is Peace, Prosperity and a Little Paper" -Q Tip

12 hours ago, Darth Zefer said:

+ Massive support 

- friendly 

- welcoming 

- great Naval 

- well deserving of CMO

Good luck 👍

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator

On 2/6/2022 at 2:32 PM, Darth Zefer said:

+ Massive support 

- friendly 

- welcoming 

- great Naval 

- well deserving of CMO

Good luck 👍

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

• Nex_yes changed the title to Nex's Chief Medical Overseer Application
6 hours ago, Bub said:

+ Big support

- Really nice guy

- Professional 

- Very active

- Does alot for naval

Good luck Nex! 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

11 hours ago, Bub said:

+ Big support

- Really nice guy

- Professional 

- Very active

- Does alot for naval

Good luck Nex! 

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|