• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:
BOS Damien

What is your steam name?:
DAMIEN3456

What is your steam ID?:
STEAM_0:0:166545950
Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)
Yes I do, I have experience on Police RP previously.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)
Roughly around 1-6th on 2021, but I do believe it was maybe 3rd-6th/2021

What date did you make your forums account?
July 23RD, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?
Recently became Diamond.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?
I have 6 total warns, here is proof.

image.thumb.png.d563d19e2f4c3249e4c956cb62c42a5a.png

Have you donated?
Yes, I have donated 67.00 USD, and 30USD this month.

What rank are you applying for?
Trial Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?
No, I am not currently staff on any other community.

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes I have

? You will be tested on it:

Timezone: MDT (2 hours behind EST)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
Well I currently believe I should be staff for my overall unbiased, I will always consider both sides with evidence and not rush to any decisions regardless of who they are
as of why I believe I deserve the rank, mostly because when I was previously staff on [GL] I had a very well maturity level regarding the sits, even if the sits didn't go
some ones way they still respected me for my decisions because I was straight forward and not bias. However what I am really here for is helping the community as I love doing
Via(helping someone start off with money, teaching and enforcing the rules, and creating a safe and "Non-Toxic environment for everyone") and I do feel I have matured over the months
and and definitely ready for the role as a enforcer of GamingLight.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first of all bring them to a sit (!bring "") if they start cursing at me I would (!gag "") them and proceed with asking for video information
I would check the warns on the 'RDMer' and if they have a recent past on RDM, Mass RDM, or even upon racism, or NITRP, I would probably give them a warn
also would like to add if I don't think they need a warn I would (!jail @ 300 seconds) and request they read (!MOTD) as I find that very useful to look over.
I personally like to use the players steam ID can be checked in game, only if the persons IGN is similar to another player, if they are looking at a ban, it would 
be worth it to call a Senior Mod+ to ban the player.

Edited by Damien
I had to show warning proof.

Alright im boutta head out

+ Support

Reasons: 

1. Seems to care about the community

2. Also seems to care of gaminglight's image as a whole

3. He's taken my sits in the past when he was a Mod and did a good job.

4. He seems to knows the basic commands and steps a TMod can do

5. Has been in the community for along time although he has taken a break for awhile, even though that's true ever since he has came back hes been pretty active.

4 hours ago, YuckyDuckyKids said:

+ Support
Mature
Active
Cares about the community
Previous Staffing Experience
Knows the rules

+Support Has previous Staff experience and seems like he can handle staff situations well!
Godspeed!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

+Support

- Cares about the community

- Has a heart for the position

Edited by Philosophy

I know your race. It is made up of sheep. It is governed by minorities, seldom or never by majorities. It suppresses its feelings and its beliefs and follows the handful that makes the most noise. Sometimes the noisy handful is right, sometimes wrong; but no matter, the crowd follows it. The vast majority of the race, whether savage or civilized, are secretly kind-hearted and shrink from inflicting pain, but in the presence of the aggressive and pitiless minority they don't dare to assert themselves. Think of it! One kind-hearted creature spies upon another, and sees to it that he loyally helps in iniquities which revolt both of them. Speaking as an expert, I know that ninety- nine out of a hundred of your race were strongly against the killing of witches when that foolishness was first agitated by a handful of pious lunatics in the long ago. And I know that even to-day, after ages of transmitted prejudice and silly teaching, only one person in twenty puts any real heart into the harrying of a witch. And yet apparently everybody hates witches and wants them killed. Some day a handful will rise up on the other side and make the most noise--perhaps even a single daring man with a big voice and a determined front will do it--and in a week all the sheep will wheel and follow him, and witch-hunting will come to a sudden end.

Monarchies, aristocracies, and religions are all based upon that large defect in your race--the individual's distrust of his neighbor, and his desire, for safety's or comfort's sake, to stand well in his neighbor's eye. These institutions will always remain, and always flourish, and always oppress you, affront you, and degrade you, because you will always be and remain slaves of minorities. There was never a country where the majority of the people were in their secret hearts loyal to any of these institutions.

On 2/7/2022 at 3:23 AM, Billy S said:

+ Support

- Been more active recently in game (Playtime)

- Previous Experience as Staff

- Not had a warn since last year

- Decent understanding of how to handle a situation

Overall would say its a good application

+Support
Seens Like a Nice Guy And Also Very Active.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC