Cannibal RRH Engineer App

cannibal cats

In Game Name: Cannibal

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:571098892

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Preferred O5 to guard: I'm okay with any O5/HCMD 

Current RP Ranks Held: (in utility only) Gensec SFC, D5 PVT, CCU PVT

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) 0 https://imgur.com/a/zuYcRAK

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I wanted to join the RRH because it's a mix between MTF, SEC, Utility, and other branches. I also think the Engineer squad would be perfect due to my Medical experience and cooperation with other members. I believe that, RRH is an amazing branch that I would love to join for so many ways.

Why should we accept you: I believe I would be an amazing addition to the RRH branch due to my skill, dedication, leadership, loyalty, communication skills, and my ability to work together. I am very skilled in combat, in most gunfights I stay standing with health and armor to spare. My dedication is one of my best skills, I will never give up whether it be killing CI or guarding O5. I stand as a good leader in any situation, I am able to command my men with skill and efficiency conveying a message clear to those I am commanding. The loyalty aspect of me, I will never defect and will always stay on task in any scenario. I am a great talker, able to get a message across with the fewest words possible. In any team, I will work together well with my teammates and get an objective done. To conclude, I think I would be an amazing addition to the RRH team and the Engineering squad.

unknown.png

Forgot to mention, my amazing activity. Most times in the day, you will see me on.

Edited by cannibal cats
Changed from engineer to guardian

+/(leaning to +)

- I see you active every time I'm online

-Really good utility person

- Usually the first responder I see come when a medical or maintenance personnel is required

-nice long application

-Sorry to say this but you joined pretty early I suggest waiting a few weeks

-pretty low ranks in utility I suggest waiting a bit longer to get higher ranks

(blue is for stuff that doesn't fit into a +/- support)

N/A

Good luck Cannibal

- Tazza "The Stealer of HCMD IDs"

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

-Support 

I recommend building some more trust and gaining higher ranks before joining RRH I have said this to many so dont feel like you suck or nothing from what I hear your above average in conduct so keep it up and if I see you sometime soon perhaps this Support will change.

-RRH Guardian Alpha 6 

Contact me in discord for any questions/concerns: Some Weeb#5752

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

7 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

-Support 

I recommend building some more trust and gaining higher ranks before joining RRH I have said this to many so dont feel like you suck or nothing from what I hear your above average in conduct so keep it up and if I see you sometime soon perhaps this Support will change.

-RRH Guardian Alpha 6 

I have to agree with Gubby here,
Xray 42

Edited by ZJ

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

+ Support

-ACTIVE (Not joking he's very active)

-Mature

-Positive

-Detailed application

-Branch Supportive

The whole point of RRH is being able to join a RP branch that represents the Best the server has but is designed to be where anyone can apply. 

Good luck on your application.

-Retired RRH Engineer Whiskey 02

|RRH Tango 63| CI RND AIN Rusty BSA192 | EOI | Head Medical Research | DHFTO |

spacer.png 

This is cannibal (login kinda broke) I am switching this to a RRH Guardian app, I am a SFC in gensec, D5 PVT, and  CCU PVT.  I feel this change is required due to low ranks in maintenance and overall better combat potential. I am fine guarding any O5/HCMD member.

Edited by yeeterson1242021
Needed to answer question

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2022 at 2:04 PM, Some Weeb said:

-Support 

-RRH Guardian Alpha 6 

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

-Support 

-RRH Guardian Alpha 6 

~ Romeo 13

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 2/7/2022 at 8:45 AM, Tazza said:

+/(leaning to +)

- Usually the first responder I see come when a medical or maintenance personnel is required

-nice long application

N/A

Good luck Cannibal

+/- Support for the above

+We need engineers

-Low ranks

--Kilo 20

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

-Support 

-RRH Guardian Alpha 6 

Definitely true.

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

On 2/7/2022 at 6:45 AM, Tazza said:

+/(leaning to +)

-nice long application

N/A

Good luck Cannibal

Current:
MTF Delta-5 "Front Runners" 2LT
Gamma-9 "Urðr"

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 week

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic