Sprink's Forum Diplomat Application

Sprink

In-Game Name: Sprink

Steam Name: [GL] Sprink

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:433844802

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Senior Moderator, SCPRP.

How often are you online on the forums? Usually, I am at least on the forums 3 times a day at the least. It is required of me already to check the forums multiple times a day due to my Security MAJ position. 

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I believe I am qualified for the position for many reasons. I have diverse knowledge in forums rules, I am able to check the forums multiple times a day, and finally, I enjoy helping players out and handling their problems. Not only am I a Senior Moderator on SCPRP I have a Command position in Security. Since I have these positions, I have a lot of experience in helping others and solving situations. Sometimes I do not always post on subjects on the forums trust me I look at every single thing and would be able to spot any rule infractions on the forums. Even if I do not have access to my computer, I would still be able to get on the forums and handle tickets because of my mobile device and cellular data. Finally, I have been really dedicated to becoming a Forum Diplomat. I have also been a forum diplomat in the past. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? Yes, I would consider myself to have good judgment. I say this because I have to make major decisions almost every day when taking staff sits. Multiple times I have even had to take sits which were on other staff members and had to debate between punishments and how to handle the situation properly. Currently, I am also a GenSec MAJ so I am required to deal with situations such as Low Commands wrong doings, and even NCO/Enlisted. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would first start by hiding all the stuff the player has spammed onto the forums. Then I would see how long the player was banned and the severity of the offense. Next, I would privately message the player telling them that spamming on the forums is against the rules and to just cool off and wait out their ban. I would make sure to let them know too if their ban was invalid then to appeal it in the appropriate section. If they were community blacklisted then I would tell them there is no way to appeal the ban. Finally, I would inform the Head Forum Diplomat of the outcome of the situation and that the certain player needs a 1-day forum ban to cool off. If the Head Diplomat was not available and the player continued I would contact the next available SMT.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? If 2 users are arguing in a warning appeal I would first hide all the content that was not -Supports and +Supports. After I hide this I will leave a message in the appeal saying "Only comment +/-Supports or there will be repercussions". Next, I would take the extra step and message both of the individuals and inform them that their post was hidden because they were arguing and needed to cool down a bit. Finally, I would inform the Head Forums Diplomat of the results and what actions I took. If people continue then I will lock the post so there is no way for them to continue.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+ Support

Sprink is one of the best persons I’ve ever met while playing SCPRP, he’s really active on the forums and I believe he’s more than qualified to be a forums diplomat.

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

-Support

Sorry Sprink, I like you, but you seem to always be end the receiving end of strikes, you have a reputation for extreme minginess, you were just recently demoted in security, and there are several other situations that I will not comment about here. I personally do not believe that you have the right attitude for a forums diplomat member at this time.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

17 minutes ago, Piller said:

-Support

Sorry Sprink, I like you, but you seem to always be end the receiving end of strikes, you have a reputation for extreme minginess, you were just recently demoted in security, and there are several other situations that I will not comment about here. I personally do not believe that you have the right attitude for a forums diplomat member at this time.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

1 hour ago, Piller said:

-Support

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2022 at 12:25 AM, Piller said:

-Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

Denied

The Forum Diplomat Command Team does not find you suitable for this position, however you may apply when applications are open again. Thank you for your interest!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥