Pure's Forum Diplomat Application

Pure

In-Game Name: Pure

Steam Name: [GL] Pure

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:531763929

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Senior Moderator 

How often are you online on the forums?

Almost every i check every so hour or try to

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?
Well First ive always like helping the community in anyway i can, its the main reason i became staff im just hoping to make the community better in anyway that i can,  I can be professional when it comes down to it, i take my job seriously well staff as of now.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?
Well if i had to say since i take my Job seriously there may be some hard decisions to make, and have come across something like RDM without proof i did have to make a decision in the end and eventually found out the reporter was wrong even though it took a while to really find out what happened, i have made a mistake from my past which i did learn a lot from.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?
I would tell them politely to stop spamming cause it'll eventually lead to a bigger punishment and just to wait out the ban or try to appeal the ban at a later date, I would then hide the unnecessary/spam comments to make the comment section cleaner. 

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

I'd remind them that there is no need to argue in a public chat and that this is not a place to do so and to remind them to keep comments to +/- Support for their sake , and that further arguing will eventually be locked for SMT decide

Edited by Pure

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

+Support

• Amazing Command Member
  • Active on the forums
  • Good Application
  • Isn't dumb & does his job

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

11 hours ago, Flixy said:

+Support

• Amazing Command Member
  • Active on the forums
  • Good Application

100% agree, I've know pure for a bit and I think he deserves this, a lot more mature then me and some other people

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

On 2/5/2022 at 1:25 PM, Flixy said:

+Support

• Amazing Command Member
  • Active on the forums
  • Good Application
  • does his job well

+Support ^

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 2/5/2022 at 11:25 AM, Flixy said:

+Support

• Amazing Command Member
  • Active on the forums
  • Good Application

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

• 2 weeks later...

Denied

The Forum Diplomat Command Team does not find you suitable for this position, however you may apply when applications are open again. Thank you for your interest!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥