2/4/2022 New Printer Bag & Printer Balance

Jimmy James

New Printer Bag & Printer Balance

2/4/2022

Changes:

Printer Bag:

• We added a new item you can add to any of your criminal CCs - the printer bag
  • This printer bag can pick up your printers to transport without being caught.
  • The size of the printer bag is dependent on your donation rank listed below:
    • User - 4
    • Silver - 6
    • Gold - 8
    • Diamond - 10
    • Platinum - 16
  • Beware though, if you are cuffed, restrained or killed all of your printers will fly out of your bag 

Printer Changes:

• With the printers being so new, we want to make sure that we balance them to prevent a mass amount of money from being made, while still allowing everybody to make enough money to enjoy them
  • We have been working to balance the amount of money you make with the price of the upgrades
  • The method the SMT has decided to go with the upgrades is if you choose to fully upgrade your printers, you will expect to use them for a longer time to make your money back and make more money after it has been paid off
  • If you just want to grind printers for 15-20 minutes it might be best not to upgrade and you can make your money back faster, but in the long run you won't make as much money
  • We are looking to increase the amount of money the printers make, but this will be a very slow increase to prevent a massive change in the current economy. 

Upcoming: 

• New LEGEND weapon
  • I will be working on the speed camera addon and if everything works we will aim to implement it next week

• Gaminglight Love 2

Imagine arresting someone and you get a free Piñata of printers.

• Like 1

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Pretty Poggers

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

On 2/5/2022 at 12:02 AM, Sienna said:

Great updates !!!

I've Played PRP For a Little Amount Of Time, But This Update Seens Very Cool👍

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png