Infinity Boots Resignation/Retirement

Infinity Boot

Name: Infinity boot
Date: 2/4/2022 (as of starting)
Update: Resignation from All Branches...AKA Medical 😛

9/1/2022 - 2/5/2022

Sappy Sob story part VVV

Yeah, It sucks that I am leaving on such short notice, many of you may not have known I was even contemplating leaving, But this has been slowly becoming apparent over the past Month or so.

As much as I love the server, Gameplay and Community, I am just not having any fun with The game, I took LOAs but that didn't fix it, I came back, wanting to play with friends, but it is hard to do that when I, AT BEST, can run the server at about 15FPS, most of the time I might as well be doing a slide show. The Glitches and Bugs I encounter are horrible as well, I know these are Client side problems and not server side, JMT, SMTs, Managers, ETC are doing as best they can keeping a 16 year old game running as smoothly as it can. But that doesn't stop my computer from being a depressed potatoes, So Absolute Burn out, Horrible gameplay problems makes it so attempting to even get on the server are just...not worth it. 

Like I said before; not blaming anyone, Y'all are doing great at what you do.

NOW THE SAPPIEST PART!
Talking about people.

- New rowphin: Dude, you are the reason I got so high in MR and in Medical, you stopping and being so nice in my early tests helped so much, Seeing you soar through the ranks and now be a Manager is great! Keep it going dude, HOMS and CI CMDR here you come.

- Biggie Cheese: I know you aren't in Medical anymore but, you are worth a good mention...you are pretty cool dude, great miner in Minecraft as well, hope you do great as foreman! 

- Twix: Left Twix is better, lmao.

- Dustin: Working as an MR and then DHMR under you was Awesome, able to write up the long tests and then having you bump up your standards is a highlight of my stay here. *CM FTW*

-  Nefario: you trained me, you got me into this, the amount of relaxed you were in training was pretty cool. Though selling my soul to satan may be a breach of contract.

- Nauda: why you gotta just leave ;-;

- SGT Salvador: it was great working with you when I could, you have Full Rights to the Rasputin scale of Toxic- whatever I called it.

Random or General ones:

- Coltable and Skela: your kidneys will be mine forever.

- Sparkle: The man hunts you did after me for saying "you are the eye candy Equivalent of getting Raisins for Halloween" was really damn fun

- GENSEC: Chill, fun to chat to, and awesome. as I say on a soundboard somewhere "you had me at penis."

- Chaos Insurgency: 60% of you are awesome, 40% are sad sweaty tryhards, Figure out who's who >: )

- MTF: Way less sweaty than the ones on Revival servers, still have no idea how to refer to Cold Sil-[REDACTED]

- Hockey (Kitler): you know who you are, always funny to see your speech bubble and go "oh hey it's Kitler!"

- Fakelamp: Hope you get DHMR, also STOP SMOKING IN MEDBAY DUMBASS! thank you.

Hope you all enjoyed reading that text Dump, It was fun Playing with Y'all! Hope I can be not poor and get a better computer to play again. GLHF - Infinity Boot

Edited by Infinity Boot
  • Dislike 1
  • Gaminglight Love 5

Former Security 1LT and DCHJ "40K"

Good Luck wherever you go man

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: SPC Shadows SH39

fuck this is a sad one to see. bro got me into medical and was one of the first very people i met on this server. go far in life and good luck with everything

o7, we will miss you

Edited by new rowphin

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

Bro.... This hurts me in the feels, not only did you leave me out of mentions but
you're also leaving. It's gonna be so sad without you, I really wanted to at least talk to you again man.

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

Damn. You were a great command member. I'm gonna miss you. 

Hope to see you back sometime. 

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

Zad. Gonna miss ya man, good luck out there!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

• Adam. locked this topic