Fishy's Event Team ApplicationAccepted

Fishy

In-Game Name: Fishy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:151423434

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Gold/Moderator

How long have you been playing on the server?: around 1 and a half years in total. I have 4 weeks of playtime.

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 1, A mass RDM sit I got around a year ago when I didn't know the rules.

Why do you want to join event team?: I want to join event team to make the server more entertaining. I've done event team like things in the past, like placing light props to entertain people, or one time I made a D class boxing ring. I've been thinking about joining event team for a while after seeing the amazing events current ET have hosted and I want to be apart of that. I also want to try and host more events for people in earlier time zones such as GMT as I don't see many events hosted at this time of day.

Lastly, my building. My building skills aren't the best admittedly, but I want to try improve that throughout my time as ET. I know how to do everything, it's just the practice I need.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I believe I can be trusted due to my current placement as staff which means I know all the current server rules. I also have a long time spent on the server so I have a lot of experience on how it runs and all the people that play on it.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Only staff commands, I believe this shouldn't be too hard to learn with time however.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): So this is inspired by a RP scenario I accidentally created recently.

Me and a few other ET (1 or 2 others) would take the role of news reporters from an unknown station, we would go around interviewing different individuals, asking questions about the foundations inner workings such as scp containment. Combatants such as MTF or security would have to find and capture these reporters and try to find out who they work for and how to stop it, whilst discovering the secrets this organization has. This event is heavily RP based and would be fun for not only combatants, but also for the non-combatants we interview.

20220204005111_1.jpg

-Support

All of my recent interactions with you have only been toxic. 

• Dislike 1

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

29 minutes ago, Flixy said:

-Support

All of my recent interactions with you have only been toxic. 

Could you explain when? Because I dont remember talking to you recently. I say a lot of things as jokes so if you have got the wrong idea of something I've said I apologise.

+support, very active, already on staff, no reason for him not to be one

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

On 2/4/2022 at 5:36 PM, Diz said:

+ Support

Very active, I see him in game 99% of the time

Already staff

Event is pretty cool

Lots of experience

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥