unban request

gangster jesus

Steam Name: gangster jesus

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199043445537/

Ingame Name: gangster jesus

Ban Length: perma

Admin that Banned you: Phill

Reason for Ban: racism

Dispute: so i think i should get unbanned because its been a while since i have been playing u know and i do regret being dumb since this happend almost 1 year a go and i matured and accept my ban but its been a while so i do think i should be given another chances because i love the community and the people and i want to say sorry to the ones i have hurt any way.

Edited by gangster jesus

3 hours ago, Pure said:

+Support

If it really has been 2 years then i say why not and give him another chance.

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

4 hours ago, Pure said:

+Support

If it really has been 2 years then i say why not and give him another chance.

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561199043445537
Unfortunately, it has not been two years. 

-Support, you have multiple hefty offenses on your record and then lied about the extent of time you have been banned. Only 1 week between saying a homophobic slur and going on to do mass racism? If you loved the community that would've never come to mind.

Edited by Nydekore

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

-Support After what Nydekore showed and said

Edited by Bulborb

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

-Support, you have multiple hefty offenses on your record and then lied about the extent of time you have been banned.

-Support 

Sadly was way less than 2 years, the fact you presented False Information About Your Ban Shows No Sincerity Regarding Your Past Actions.

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

-support 

Lying on your ban appeal immediately eliminates all your credibility of having changed imo. 

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

5 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support, you have multiple hefty offenses on your record and then lied about the extent of time you have been banned. Only 1 week between saying a homophobic slur and going on to do mass racism? If you loved the community that would've never come to mind.

yea if anything you said was true you wouldn't have lied so yea

-SUPPORT

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

4 hours ago, Loaff said:

-support 

Lying on your ban appeal immediately eliminates all your credibility of having changed imo. 

Could've at least not lied.

- Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Its hard to believe you when you kept doing the same thing over and over

lied about the extent of your time

and your pfp literally talks about you "not giving a fuck".

-Support

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

17 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

Could've at least not lied.

- Support

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

On 2/4/2022 at 4:43 AM, Avalon Levi said:

-Support 

Sadly was way less than 2 years, the fact you presented False Information About Your Ban Shows No Sincerity Regarding Your Past Actions.

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||