IF44’s Officer Application

A Y Y Orange Bugatti

What is your In Game Name?

Sharp Claw/ IOF44

What is your In Current Rank? 

Special Agent

What is your Agent Name? 

Sharp Claw/ IOF44

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? 

Over 2 weeks from the date of this application

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]

If given the opportunity of becoming an officer, I would like to shape and mold Inferno Squad into a regiment to be feared and highly sought after. I love Inferno Squad and love the people in it. I want nothing but the best for Inferno Squad and becoming an officer would help me accomplish this. I constantly run tryouts trying to better fill the ranks of Inferno. IF is my only life and will continue to be. Not a single regiment is better than Inferno Squad in my eyes. I have amazing skills when it comes to combat and being able to teach these skills to NCO and enlisted below me would be beneficial to IF and the Empire. Inferno is in Dire need of Officers and I want to help that by putting me in that place would help dramatically. I believe I am looked up to by my fellow NCO and enlisted and want to be someone they can look to when in trouble to assist them. I would be able to better host Sims and trainings with this title.

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [100+ Words]

Most obvious answer to this question is, I would host and conduct trainings and tryouts with my fellow Inferno Squad members helping better their skills. I would give orders that comply with everyone and would listen to Enlisted + on their ideas which is not done all that much. I would follow through on correct punishments for mishaps that happen within Inferno Squad. I would give suggestions to higher IF command in ways to make Inferno Squad better in every way. Seeing how Inferno is seen among the other troops just isn't ok, we are an elite group of fighters but we are under utilized for DT to take our place. I would ensure that we are operating as intended 

How many strikes do you have? 

0 Strikes of the date of this application 

Do you have any prior experience in being an officer/leading? If so explain.

I do, being a current NCO in IF I lead the enlisted, but in regards to the other servers I have experience leading my own battalion. I have been CMDR on many servers and I have been Fleet[on the server I was on fleet was highest of high]. I know how to best utilize troops to their abilities .

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Officer Team? 

Expert marksmanship, Extensive leadership background, Training/ Tryout qualified, and activity

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  

(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Understood

Edited by A Y Y Orange Bugatti
  • former IF LTCOL(Lieutenant Squad Lead)

+/- Support

- Most Tryouts this week

- Shows potential leadership

- Active

- Applicant has made an LOA for 3 days, which means if he is accepted right now, he won't be able to perform his officer duties for a couple of days

- Junior Squad Lead Deputy Director of Intelligence Naga Saki IF10

Edited by Nagasaki

Accepted

Please speak with a MAJ+ equivalent for your training.

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif